Reviews for All For You
Gsrobsessed chapter 14 . 4/2/2022
I’m in a trance with each chapter. Love it so much. !
Mi78ssy chapter 14 . 4/2/2022
Can't wait to read the next chapters!
sofiaciccone90 chapter 13 . 4/2/2022
Great chapter, can't wait for the next one. I love this story.
mauricia Sisk chapter 13 . 4/2/2022
Great chapter. Thanks for writing!
daybydaysr chapter 13 . 4/2/2022
Keeps getting better and better! This moment between them, wow. When he sees the ring and has that realization! The intimacy you can create in these conversations is stunning.
Gsrobsessed chapter 13 . 4/2/2022
Yes, yes and yes!
daybydaysr chapter 12 . 4/2/2022
These little interactions you have between characters is so spot on, you really captured them all well. I love Grissom’s and Catherine’s little talk, she soooo gets him! And he was on a plane to come already! Ugh my heart. So good.
Gsrobsessed chapter 12 . 4/2/2022
Oh my gosh! Loving this!
van22114 chapter 12 . 4/2/2022
Girl, I can’t keep up with your updates! I finally made it thought! Wheeew! And I’m out of breath, this is fast paced and I love it! I can’t wait for them to get back together! Oh, and I really love the way you weave parts of the original script into your story! It flows seamlessly, and makes it even easier to envision the events unfolding in front of us! Awesome job! Can’t wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 12 . 4/1/2022
I have never checked back so often to see if there is a new chapter. Possibly my favourite story I’ve read. You’ve got me hooked and I am so so glad this is already written and you post regularly. I would lose my mind otherwise. Thank you for this story.
pocketprotectorspy chapter 12 . 4/1/2022
I love the back and forth in perspectives. You’ve delineated between the pair so well, I can hear their voices in the thought process.
mauricia Sisk chapter 12 . 4/1/2022
Edge of my seat good! A fantastic story that continues to both satisfy and keep you hungry for more.
Pina S1995 chapter 10 . 4/1/2022
Great chapter! my heart is racing
mauricia Sisk chapter 10 . 4/1/2022
Yes! Loved the “I’m not doing it for Heather” followed by the sweetly intense gsr electricity. Niiice!
Oh, I’m so loving this!