Reviews for All For You
Gsrobsessed chapter 11 . 4/1/2022
Another awesome chapter!
SPRAT2 chapter 10 . 4/1/2022
Enjoying your story. I do like the chapters coming fast.
daybydaysr chapter 10 . 3/31/2022
I had butterflies for that moment they almost kissed! Such good writing. Feels like I’m watching an episode!
tessafox chapter 10 . 3/31/2022
Seriously?! What are you (and Mitch) doing to me? I am so invested in this story. I yelled out loud at Mitch NOOO! (I normally love you Mitch).

Wow, sister you are brilliant. I feel the anticipation, I feel the emotions across my entre body as my heart just thuds pulsating this mix of emotion everywhere. These moments between them are so sweet. I both love and hate the anticipation. I love it because it is building up for such an amazing moment that I assume will happen (and will be fire because of the emotion and anticipation of your writing) but I also hate it as I scream JUST KISS! JUST HOLD EACH OTHER! And also... please explain Grissom.

I'm obsessed. You are brilliantly talented!
daybydaysr chapter 9 . 3/31/2022
I. LOVE. THIS. STORY. The unconscious possessiveness they both felt around Jimmy, having to touch each other, that was great. Claps!
Gsrobsessed chapter 10 . 3/31/2022
So great! I love your writing so much.
Mi78ssy chapter 9 . 3/31/2022
Love this story!
tessafox chapter 9 . 3/31/2022
I am literally almost sobbing at their tiny back touches & connection. Classic GSR shipper, the tiniest of moments has my heart throbbing and melting! So wonderfully written to pull out that emotion.

I am loving this version of Immortality timeline and extras. The details from their car ride are so perfect! The context is amazing for the dialogue from the show. The details and story telling are outstanding! Amazing chapter as always!
Gsrobsessed chapter 9 . 3/31/2022
Loved it! oh my gosh, can't wait for more!
Pina S1995 chapter 8 . 3/30/2022
This story gets better with every chapter, a lot of tension and the intense love of Sara and Grissom, the love they feel for each other is there, always will be. I think Jimmy Thompson will try to screw it up. Oh no, please! I will be looking forward to the next chapters. Thank you for being a great writer and giving us this great story.
tessafox chapter 8 . 3/30/2022
Okay alright... just rip my heart out. Wow this chapter was adorably, painful, and optimistic!

Seriously Grissom, I am just wildly anxious to know why the heck you left this woman? I loved this so much, just him adoring over her. Their fire work partnership just coming back so instinctually. I could feel it! I felt like I was in the room watching the magic happen all while actually feeling what they were feeling at the same time! This is so good! Your writing skills are amazing!

Anxious for more!
Gsrobsessed chapter 8 . 3/30/2022
Oh my gosh I’m loving this so much. Can’t wait for more
daybydaysr chapter 8 . 3/30/2022
The moment they forget there are other people in the room…YES! I love the imagery of them being in each other’s space, working together again. I just love this story!
mauricia Sisk chapter 8 . 3/30/2022
Whew! Loving it! The "in-between the series" filler is great. Very enjoyable so far, keep it coming.
daybydaysr chapter 7 . 3/30/2022
Wow you write their tense interaction so well! I can feel it!
342 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »