Reviews for All For You
mauricia Sisk chapter 6 . 3/30/2022
I'm so loving this!
mauricia Sisk chapter 5 . 3/30/2022
Just keeps getting "gooder and gooder". Great story element and dialogue.
Thanks so much for writing...and TWO chapters this time. OH! you DO love us!
tessafox chapter 6 . 3/29/2022
The man is back! Finally. Griss, you have a lot of explaining to do. To Sara, to all of us really. I'm excited for the journey, prepping my heart for all the emotions this beautiful man brings out in me (heartbreak, heart healing, frustration, love...).

I have been loving the relationship with Sara & Betty. This is so beautiful, love that Sara and her have stayed a family even in Grissom's absence. All I ever want for Sara is love and stability and glad she has had Betty. Adore how Sara has become fluent in ASL. Of course she would! She is so smart and eager to keep everyone connected. Also loving her stubbornness and the fierceness of Sara. The characterization is amazing and such a gifted writer you are!

Of course he looks stunning. I mean I'm sure Sara does too, when des she not? The rings. Wow gorgeous... tears in my eyes.
tessafox chapter 3 . 3/29/2022
Oh Jimmy... I am hella suspicious of you... What's your motive? Got my eye on you!

I'm a mess, just worried about my girl Sara. Her seeing Grissom.. I can't take it. Sorry for the less than coherent and comprehensive review. It's all too much (as in it is all too good!)

This work is captivating!
daybydaysr chapter 6 . 3/29/2022
Uuughh I love this reunion! The fact that she still finds him stunning no matter his age or appearance…my heart! And to not be able to speak in that moment, when a loved one’s voice is one of the most important things about them…wow that’s just great. Awesome job sister!
daybydaysr chapter 5 . 3/29/2022
I love Sara and Betty’s cute relationship! Sara finally having a mom to take care of her. And I love the question of who will Grissom come back for, Sara or Heather? Love this story.
pocketprotectorspy chapter 6 . 3/29/2022
Oooo, Grissom has arrived. I’m excited to see where this goes next.
deborah m besnia chapter 6 . 3/29/2022
Oh I love this so much! Can’t wait for more!
shoosee chapter 6 . 3/29/2022
I am thoroughly enjoying this story, easy to read, very entertaining, wanting to know more and, besides, Grissom is back!
van22114 chapter 4 . 3/28/2022
I was so happy to read two new chapters. I’m really enjoying this so much! The characterization is really good, and I love that Betty is there for Sara as well, and that they’re so close. Can’t wait to read more! I want Grissom back! So much!
mauricia Sisk chapter 4 . 3/28/2022
I really just want to gorge myself on this! For productivity sake, it’s probably better that it’s not all posted…NAW!
Another great chapter, filled with very authentic dialogue and fresh perspective. Lovely nuances. Sara’s drifting in and out moments, catching bits of conversations around her read were a little awkward, but that’s primarily mechanical. I got the point of it.
I love Sara’s fluidity in ASL. I’m not sure why, but that just feels like an intimacy between her and Grissom that comforts, especially now. And the connection with BG (and Clarke) that you’ve created here; that’s a nice touch.
Really well written, with all the hallmarks of a good thriller and of course, gsr. Per usual, gobbled this up quickly and hungrily searching for more. Great read.
daybydaysr chapter 4 . 3/28/2022
Getting better and better my friend! I love the direction this is going. Bravo
Guest chapter 2 . 3/27/2022
Omg! Please post more! I need answer too
Great start! Love your others fics, can wait to keep ready this too
mauricia Sisk chapter 3 . 3/27/2022
AAARRGH! Such a nail biter! What a GREAT chapter! The suspense is a full course buffet of emotion from the phone call to her tears. SO incredibly well done! Fantastic dialogue and a quick, pounding tempo. The horripilation factor is plus 10; you can just FEEL sh*t building in the background. I’m not going to survive on just one chapter at a time of this lol!
But I’ll wait…leg bouncing 100mph…salivating at the glands, checking my inbox repeatedly…anxiously await the next morsel. The writing is incredible. WELL DONE! Well done!
Pina S1995 chapter 3 . 3/27/2022
Oh my God, I hope Sara is okay! And then, she once again won't be able to go to where Grissom is. I'm so annoyed with all these men, even though they're friends, telling Sara what she should and shouldn't do. Please give us a new chapter soon!
341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 Next »