Reviews for All For You
Mother of Fandoms chapter 3 . 3/27/2022
I’m loving this! I can’t wait for more!
van22114 chapter 1 . 3/27/2022
Ok, I’m hooked! I think it’s really well written, and it’s easy to picture the scenes you paint for us! Can’t wait for more. Hope you won’t leave us hanging for too long until you hit us with another one!
tessafox chapter 2 . 3/26/2022
Oh my goodness. Heart shattered. Broken. What the flippin' heck Grissom? I mean totally believable because like... we know how frustrating that man can be. Just not knowing why, torturous for anyone. WHY would you do that to her?! Okay I am screaming. I know it will all come out and be brilliant.

Seriously loving the friendship vibes. Even Hodges! Yes. Sara was always kindest to him (Grissom was not). Totally can see Sara & Hodges growing closer. And how/why she becomes such an advocate for him is CSI: Vegas. Who am I kidding? Sara is amazing she would have done it anyway. She is so loyal.

Excited to have a perfect mix of characters and relationships mixed with an interesting case! Cannot wait for more. As Mauricia said, anxiously checking for updates. I take back what I said on Twitter! I want is ALL now. Kidding, well I do as this is so good but also want to extend and savour it. As I would read it all in one night and be super super tired.

You're amazingly talented!
tessafox chapter 1 . 3/26/2022
Wow - I am so hooked! What a great first chapter. I am so excited to dive into this story as it is posted. I particularly excited to see a complete alternative to their relationship during this time frame.

So wonderfully written. All your amazing hard work and skills are shinning! I love the relationship with Sara and 'the guys'. Just knowing their growth working together for so many years and the connection they developed. Loved this conversation, so accurate and perfectly in character.

Very intrigued by & suspicious of Jimmy. I mean obviously Sara is a catch but we all know where her heart is! Excited to see how this pans out (if it is continuing).

Thank you for sharing this with us! I have been looking forward to this and it is gold already.
Pina S1995 chapter 2 . 3/26/2022
That's really good and I'm glad you won't repeat what happened in Immortality. I'm looking forward to the next chapter
mauricia Sisk chapter 2 . 3/26/2022
AARGH! So good! Fast paced and engaging. Really capture of Greg in the locker room: that FELT like him. I’m so excited to see what’s next! These little nibbles will have me running to my inbox 100 times a day to check for updates. You did that on purpose, didn’t you?
Well written. Nice start!
mauricia Sisk chapter 1 . 3/26/2022
Right out of the gate you give us an antagonist! OOOHHH this is gonna be good. Well written, lovely detail and dialogue. Anxiously awaiting the next chapter.
Thank you for writing!
daybydaysr chapter 1 . 3/25/2022
I LOVE the friendship between these three. “Even if she was on the other side of the world, Sara Sidle would never stop loving Nick Stokes and Greg Sanders”. My heart! These kids that grew up together and went through so much as a team. We’ll written first chapter, looking forward to more!
shoosee chapter 1 . 3/24/2022
An interesting first chapter! Can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2022
Ok you got me hooked
van22114 chapter 1 . 3/24/2022
I am SOOO happy to finally see this posted! Great start, can’t wait to see where you go with this! I’m thrilled to have another GSR WIP coming to my inbox on a regular basis! I know you’ve put so much work into this and I’m so grateful that you’re sharing this with all of us! Thank you!
341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23