Reviews for Reborn a Worm
vmage2 chapter 3 . 6/2
This is some real good stuff. Hopefully more is incoming.
blagyz chapter 3 . 5/28
Nice story, hope you update soon
sm7772008 chapter 3 . 4/18
Please keep up the great work and update this story as soon as your able to do so. I love this story.
sm7772008 chapter 2 . 4/18
This was another Awesome chapter. Please update as soon as your able to do so.
sm7772008 chapter 1 . 4/18
This is an Awesome story so far and I can't wait to read more of it. Please update it as soon as your able to do so.
falseproffitt chapter 3 . 3/1
Really?, she didn't take stock of her situation just only option EARTH? for such a well written story its your plot that's sorely lacking here.
falseproffitt chapter 2 . 3/1
Taylor would not ask earth for sanctuary not after all she has gone through
Blaze1992 chapter 3 . 1/1
And now the Jaffa republic will be born.
Mugen-Muse chapter 3 . 12/30/2023
I imagine "home" will be very interested in what knowledge Taylor can share before Stargate Command has to learn things the hard way. At the very least, they'll be able to avoid making the mistake of turning off the safety feature that prevents the formation of a wormhole through a star. Hopefully.

That said, Taylor's knowledge and ingenuity so far might yield some interesting results.
Draco0905 chapter 3 . 12/30/2023
yes. a year is too long between updates. besides, your story is the only stargate/worm one i have found and you have a decent start of a story. i was waiting for an update for a long time and had given up. i really wanted to see where you would go with this.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/29/2023
Love your story! Really looking forward to more, although I'm a bit disappointed that Taylor is going for the asylum option. I had hoped for the Queen of Escalation getting back to her old game ;-)
Ep chapter 3 . 12/29/2023
Excellent
Merci pour la lecture
firelordeg chapter 3 . 12/28/2023
thank you for sharing another fantastic chapter as well as for all the time and effort put into this story please continue to update as soon as life allows
dreaddragonknight chapter 3 . 12/28/2023
Hey great to see you and this story are still going, great chapter overall you did a good job capturing the feel of the characters. Hope to see more from you soon
Azai Jin chapter 3 . 12/28/2023
Thanks for the chapter.

Looking forward to reading much more.

And a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you.