Reviews for Ancient Alliances Reborn
Megan chapter 17 . 12/7/2013
I liked his chapter about finding out Legolas is hogwarts owner! I want legolas to show up more in the next few chapters and how the teachers reacted wen they find out about legolas owning the school! Also I want legolas to show up with tons of elves that kick butt! BUT PLEAS PLEASE don't make legolas or anyone important die I hate when that happens!
klester1987 chapter 17 . 2/13/2011
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE continue!
Escape my reality chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
wouldn't legolas be king now since his father left
12397 chapter 17 . 12/20/2008
Please update. I m dying to read the rest. ore do you have an writers block
Firestorm chapter 17 . 3/28/2008
Congratulations. Your story has entered my favorite list. A honor I do not bestow to many.
shinypikachuu chapter 17 . 11/10/2007
wow this is awsome! but u haven't written in 2 years!

please update soon!

LM
milou8 chapter 17 . 6/14/2007
I've started to read your story a few days ago and I must say I really love it! When Darion came up I was a bit hoping in that screwd mind of mine that it would be Aragorn but that would indeed be quite unlogical. Good luck with the next chapter!

milou8
Tsukiyomi the Kami chapter 7 . 1/21/2007
Is your cousin from the Funny Moment blonde?
No Name chapter 17 . 9/17/2006
Please update soon! This story is so good!
phoenixqueen chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Nikki...when will you update this story? You had such a good story going, but it's been months...and you promised it wouldn't be such a long wait...please update soon!
Blade Shine chapter 17 . 2/8/2006
OMG! This is an awesome story so far. I can't wait to read the next chapter. k.u.t.g.w.
Hannah chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
I reaaly like your story so far. You idea is interesting and original and you have done a very good job with the charactersation. My only suggestion would be to use slightly less flowery language.
yllom21 chapter 17 . 1/21/2006
Terrible cliffy, I can't wait for more!

Absolutely fantastic story! The plot is wonderful, the language is as well and the charecterization is astounding! I cannot wait for more! Excellent job so far!
Lady Halaia chapter 7 . 1/16/2006
Is your cousin blonde?
kungzoune chapter 17 . 12/30/2005
Wow, great story. I can't wait to read more. I placed you on my author alert list so then i won't miss anything. Keep up the great work.