Reviews for Harry Potter and the Year of Redemption
Mia chapter 16 . 6/2/2010
I've always thought Harry had a bit of an Oedipus complex...if Ginny looks like his
Mia chapter 6 . 6/2/2010
woah - I live on a street called Excelsior! :)
NikkyB chapter 22 . 11/25/2005
omg a year and 5 months and no update. this is such a good story and thats were you end it. for the luv of ur reviewers, post and complete this wondderful story and maybe even start a sequel who cares if half blood prince came out i want to see this one complete.

i hope it will be

Talix chapter 22 . 2/19/2005
Wow - go Neville! Exciting stuff! And certainly a redeeming end for Percy. Great story so far!

Thanks for writing, and sharing it with us.
darksabernight chapter 15 . 1/31/2005
this is a good story, but your beta is missing words you have left out
Phoenix-Of-Hogwarts chapter 22 . 12/30/2004
Free Peter chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
Let's go already...this story has to have some kind of ending...i'm waiting...
Bahzad chapter 22 . 10/4/2004
Good story!
Thranx chapter 4 . 9/20/2004
Is the moral of the story that blackmail is for the greater good?
Thranx chapter 3 . 9/20/2004
Why doesn't Petunia have Ginny/Hermione stay in the guest room instead of Dudley's?
starryn1ght chapter 22 . 7/29/2004
It's been a while since I last reviewed. I'm caught up again and wow, I remember why I love this story! Excellent chapter. I can't believe all that's happened. I hope you update soon!
avid reader chapter 22 . 7/23/2004
Great chapter. Will have to reread to refresh my memory, but was a great story by itself.
WeePottyPotter chapter 17 . 7/22/2004
I was really enjoying your story at the beginning, but Harry seems out of character now. I don't think he would have taken his eyes off of Malfoy during the duel even if he had said something about Hermione and Ron. It probably would have just made him angrier. There are some other things that just annoy me about him now. I think you're turning him into a wimp. Just my opinion though. I'll keep reading your story to see how it turns out though.
pointy-eared bow twanger chapter 22 . 7/21/2004
I suppose I should be flaming you just because it took you so long to get this chappie up.. but I wont because it was worth the wait. Another great chapter although you should put a warning telling me that I would be depressed after reading it. Now I have to go eat some ice cream. Thanks a lot! )
Ted M. Hammett chapter 22 . 7/21/2004
Good and exciting chapter, but on to another concern, is Harry going to have any romance at all? And if so please let it be Ginny. If not, why not? He isn't gay is he?