Reviews for The Broadway Play
Princess dogooder chapter 6 . 6/15/2009
Lol... that's halerious
oldfashionedgirl chapter 6 . 7/21/2007
FABULOUS!

I felt like I was actually watching the show! You did a great job. I usually like regular story format instead of play format to read, but I found that I liked this just as well!

Keep it up!
Erica chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
I'm a huge I love Lucy fan. I loved your story. It reminded me so much of all the crazy things lucy did. Keep writing. Please
marylinusca chapter 6 . 8/29/2003
You've written an excellent Lucy story. The disguise, Ethel's sarcasm, Lucy's singing [expecically having her read lines about dying when Ricky enters and her singing Farewell my love when Nolan leaves.], the movie star bit. All classic Lucy.
Mackenzie chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
Great story! The plotline is definitely plausible as an I Love Lucy episode. I love how the dialogue fit the characters so well. I hope you do another story, you have a wonderful flair for writing!
Allison Lindsay chapter 6 . 7/6/2003
This was very cute! A joy to read. Very funny. I could just picture this being an I Love Lucy episode. You did a great job of keeping the characters in character. One thing, though, when Ricky enters the apartment in Act 2, Scene 1, he hears noises in the bedroom. But then when Fred comes over, Ricky asks if he's seen Lucy or Ethel. Fred says he hasn't seen either, and they must be out shopping. But one of the girls HAS to be in the bedroom, otherwise Ricky would have gone in to investigate. Other than that, wonderful story!
Jilian chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
I really like it! It sounds like a classic 'I Love Lucy' episode-even the dialogue. You've really got the characters down pat. I'm looking forward to more chapters! I wouldn't change a thing! :)