Reviews for Pizza Boy
csiKathy chapter 39 . 10/26/2008
Enjoyed your story though it's hard for me to imagine Gris actually smoking. Great dialogue and interesting OC's. Once I started I had to read until I finished it.
AmazonKitten chapter 39 . 3/8/2007
Thank you so much for finishing this story! I had to hunt the rest of it down because it wasn't finished on LLR's site. I think you really caught the dynamics of the characters, and it was marvelously well written. Don't know if you still write, but I'm planning on going through all of your CSI stuff just to get caught up _
ashjag chapter 39 . 1/11/2006
I LOVED this story! It rocks! Geek love rules!
spongebob chapter 39 . 10/19/2005
i started reading this last night and was hooked! yes i thought the ending was a bit abrupt but the whoel guessing game was very cute! nce job on the whole story, i look forward to reading more of your fics!
ButterflySidle chapter 39 . 9/25/2005
ahh i really liked the story! honestly I have been reading it for 2 days and couldn't turn my comp of lol! ur characters were close to exactly... there were times when they were off... but most of the time they perfect! it was really good!
FingersMcMerritt chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
This is absolutely one of the cutest and most hilarious sara and grissom fictions I've read in a long while. I love both the characterizations, the dialogue and the original characters.

I loved the emails - Sara saying "what the fuck what that" to a very proper Grissom just cracked me up.

I loved the letters Sara got from the boys back in the lab. I loved how Sara got empowered. I loved how they were both human. And I loved Grissom starting to smoke again in his aggravation. What a great plot device!

Pat
untapdtreasure chapter 39 . 9/20/2005
this was good to have it so that is was finished but i was hoping for more of a gsr centered epilogue but we can't have it all huh?

Sassy
zookie chapter 39 . 9/20/2005
just loved ur fic. will u write more?
Joan chapter 38 . 9/16/2005
I like very much the ending. You caught me from the first chapter.

Please write an epilogue, you can't let us like that, I need to know a little more about our two geeks.
Lin chapter 38 . 9/16/2005
Of course we need an epilogue you silly girl ! We need to know where they're gonna live and stuff ! You can't leave us hanging like this ! By the way, I think Griss was right LOL, Sara WAS using him. Now I'm off to reading the new chap of "No" so you see I've become a fan ! Keep up the good work and thanx for sharing

regards,

Lin
untapdtreasure chapter 38 . 9/14/2005
I need an epilogue! I have to know! i'd love to see their first time played out a little.

Sassy
MyBella131 chapter 4 . 9/14/2005
LoL.. I'm only like 5min from Montclair ( I live in Clifton). Its so funny to hear the emails from Greg & Nick..great story..i cant wait to keep reading..
And Also With You chapter 38 . 9/14/2005
Very cute. I always liked the world of this fic, your original characters, and the general idea of them fumbling through their progress. Great job.
syRen chapter 38 . 9/14/2005
Oh please write a sequel... the end is nice but not really satisfying! Give us more ;)
kjt1 chapter 38 . 9/13/2005
Nice ending, but yes, you do want to write an epilogue ;-)