Reviews for Pax Mitsuraga
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
I am glad you brought back the guy that beat Kenshin. I was wondering if we would find out how a style could beat Hiten Mitsurugi.
Mewberries chapter 7 . 11/6/2003
COOL! Might we, perhaps, have a sequel to this sequel? I would enjoy another fic from you! Anyways, this was great! Keep writing! :)
wishnik chapter 6 . 9/20/2003
Yes, yes I did see that thing...*shudder* AND NOW KENSHIN MIGHT BE DYING!
Mewberries chapter 6 . 9/18/2003
*stares with little dots of confusion over head* Well, that was unexpected...GREAT JOB! *has obviously recovered* It's been awhile since an RK story twist took me totally and completely by surprise! I think the last time was when Shishio...did that...thing to...Kenshin...last week. 0_0 Heh, well anyway, it's neat to see Hiko! And so unexpectedly too! But that is what Hiko's good at...besides the Hiten Mitsurugi Style. Keep writing! :)
six keys chapter 5 . 8/28/2003
AGHAHGAGHAHGAGHAHG!

*shivers* SUCH A COOL STORY! Your chapters are still a little sort in my opinion, but that doesn't bother me 'cause your plot is SO great!

Update soon, please? PLease please please? I JUST ADORE THIS STORY!

*sniff* Poor Kenshin... *gasp* Do we have a Kenshin-turned-Battousai in the area? Seems like... *shivers again* My, my, my... Somebody stop him! Somebody stop him, please! WAHAHA!

I *need* to read more RIGHT NOW! But, i can't... So you HAVE to update soon! PLEASE?

Mewberries chapter 5 . 8/27/2003
*gulps* Battousai? *grins* HELLO BATTOUSAI! *waves* Sugar hyped people fear no one. ;) Oh well, if Kenshin can defeat this guy and protect his friends (w/o killing) then by all means. Kenshin's still cute, even when he's in Battousai mode. But I do like him as his sweeter self. *hugs Kenshin* I will call him 'squishy'. And he will be mine. And he will be my squishy! *Kenshin* Oro? *Me* _ Keep going!
Cerulean Solitaire chapter 4 . 8/11/2003
WAH! *sniff* 'Nuther cliffie... *wah* Not fair!

*sniff* Okay. Sessha better now...

Erm, anyway... nothing really constructive to add here, just wanted to apologize for the way sessha acted in her last review... (or was that someone else? Can't remember. o_-x) ...And to state sessha's continuing disapproval of *EVIL* cliffies.

Sessha(3)
six keys chapter 4 . 8/7/2003
O.o WHEE! This is *such* a great story... Bit of a short chapter, though... I'm not complaining, if it sounds that way... Just making a comment...

Anyways, this chapter was great... Go fig Yahiko could figure it out before anyone else... Nice of you to give him some credit for *something*... :) I like that! :)

So, this guy's after Kenshin? * Go figure again! I wanna know what happens next!

Hey, wait a second... If you're moving on to the "final battle" part, does that mean your story is almost over? WAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHA! I mean, this next part would be kinda like the climax, ne? That makes me so sad! I love this story!

Anyhoo, keep it up, please! I am so loving this!

Mewberries chapter 4 . 8/3/2003
Poor Kenshin! Everyone's always after him! He can never catch a break! Anywho, please continue! This is a great story so far!
Cerulean Solitaire chapter 3 . 8/2/2003
Bad, BAD Author... BAD! Cliffhangers are NOT fun!

*Pouts* Sessha is mad enough that her name is now *shudders* "Sessha3." And a CLIFFIE to top it off? *chin trembles* Is the whole WORLD out to get sessha?

*Still pouting* Sessha better go now... sessha has UN-cliffhanger-stories to read. Hmph.

From a slightly perturbed Sessha... 3 *scoffs at 's stupid name*
six keys chapter 2 . 7/14/2003
OOh... This is GREAT! *shivers* I'm boiling hot here but you're making me shake with anxiety! And it's SUMMER, my GOD! That says something, doesn't it...?

Anyways, great chapter... I can't *wait* to see more! I wanna know who this guy is! I wanna know EVERYTHING! But, I can't... not yet anyway... Buahaha...

Well, keep this up, please? i'd love to see more!

YaYuki chapter 2 . 7/10/2003
THAT IS SO COOL!

I want to know what that riddle means. Update soon.
Blades of Ice chapter 2 . 7/9/2003
Wowzers, I *really* wanna know what that riddle means! Please update soon. "Swimming underwater was swimming with eyes closed whether they were open or not." I'm sorry, maybe I'm just a dumb blonde, but that part *really* didn't make sense to me. Well, until your next chapter (or I get too impatient and review again) Ja ne!
Blades of Ice chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
Interesting, interesting indeed. Who *is* this cloaked figure? How *can* he bear the heat in that black cloth? Do update soon, I wanna know what happens next!
Emerald chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
ohh! plz type the next chapter this story is so good!