Reviews for A Not So Holy Night
Bergamotte chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Very thoughtful, sensitive story . . . a sad glimpse of our Erik at a moment in time . . . thank you, Moira Brennan, for this piece.
Million chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I like this one...
Kay104 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
that was sweet :)
newphan chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
What a very sweet story...I wish Erik could have known

how much he encouraged her...
MistyLady chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Absolutely beautiful. I'm really glad I took the time to read this fic. It was refreshingly different and makes you think about how your actions affect people you never even met.

Erik never seems to sing just for himself. He's always using his voice to manipulate, or seduce so I really love that fact that he's singing just for the sake of singing and not realizing that anyone is listening.
MadLizzy chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Nicely written. I enjoyed the imagery, and the idea of a Christmas present from Erik, sorta. You created such a clear picture of a snowy night that I felt my feet growing cold. ~ML
Computerfreak101 chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
I get bored very easily, so I decided to start at the very last page in the Phantom section and work my way backwards until my insomnia wears off. Yours was the fist one to catch my eye, and, obviously, I read it.

First off, let me compliment you on your writing form. No grammar, spelling, punctuation, or capitalization errors as far as I could tell, and I cannot tell you how refreshing a breath this is. It's getting difficult to find well written stories these days. Or maybe I'm just too picky. *laughs*

Now, to the story's content. I found this warm, sweet, and quite touching. I tend to avoid stories with OCs like the plague, and not just in the Phantom section. Too many of them turn out to be Mary Sues, or Erik x OW, which I mostly avoid. I don't think I need to tell you why this story really caught my eye. :) I like how you chose your setting to be before Christine, and how you used Leroux tones. Also, how you kept the holiday procedures very French. By which I mean, you did not use Santa Clause, and completely Americanize the whole thing. Truth be told, that's what I was expecting; you surprised me. This is good, very good! *laughs*

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Bravo.
Cynical Romantic Lass chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
that was a very sweet story.I like claude and erik's thoughts of wearing white in the winter
annecordelia chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
This is really realy good, but is this all? I mean is tht the end, it didnt seem quite finished, or maybe its meant to be thsat way. I'd love it if you could continue it
lizzzerina chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
it's cute and heart-warming :) I liked it
AuronLives chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
Aw...that's cute. I love Erik's raving over Piangi...sounds like me when I've listened to too much music.
Catherine Morland chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
that's Danielle supposed to be 'Christine'? I dont really get it...anyway, it was good.
SteerpikeSister chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
that was absolutely wonderful. i am checking for more of your stories as i write.
uplifting and beautiful...*Sigh*
Neshomeh chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
{ ) Your Christmas phic is better than mine. Probably because it has some foundation in reality... heh.
I haven't read any new fanfiction in a long time... It can be pretty scary. O_o I'm lucky I chose yours. Thank you for the lovely read!
Stephantom chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
Oh, that's such a sweet, beautiful little story! Very nicely done. :)