Reviews for Night
Arrowkid21 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Beautiful arrangement
GiveMeBackMyFreedomFandoms chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I read that book! And I kinda agree with Ellie. I mean if I was a Jew I think I also would belive there's no such thing as god.
FFww2reviewerJC chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Plagarism
lilswmr427 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
This was probably one of the best books I've ever read, if not the best. Great job on "your" poem.
glycerineclown chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Night is as amazing as it is terrifying.

Nice Job.
me chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
i read the book night for english..it's so sad. your poem is really good.
Dancing Amethyst chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
OMG OMG OMG! This is so amazingly weird! Just this week, i had to read NIGHT, watch Life is Beautiful, AND write a poem for NIGHT, using words from the text, for school! And then today i randomly stumble upon this fic! This is so amazingly weird!
If i felt like embarrassing myself (and i don't) i would type in my poem to show you. But i'm not going to, because mine isn't as good as yours, and it will embarrass me. Or maybe I will. Why not.
from page 38 of Night, by Elie Weisel
same fate
same smoke
have faith
good night.
arent i a horrible poet? oh well, i don't mind embarrassing myself. i do so all the time. i can't get over how weird that is.
sorry for rambling, Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanzaa- Happy whatever holiday you celebrate. Great poem.
~*FlamingKnight*~
soccerchick101 chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
o wow... that was so good!
Allison Lindsay chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
This is very well-done. Night is one of the best books I have ever read, and this poem is a nice tribute to the book and to Wiesel. Good job.
Ellie chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
You do know that you can get your story taken away for placing it in the wrong category. You might want to take it out of the Life is Beautiful and put it into Misc Novels, where it belongs.
Thala chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
i think Wiesel would have been proud...
AarIIe chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
that is so beautiful! *sniff sniff*
Cyma chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
IT'S SO GOOD!

BTW, THANKS FOR REVIEWING...

THOUGHT I WOULD LOG IN AND CHECK OUT SOME OF YOUR WORK. ITS REALLY GOOD. I LOVE DARK AND TRAGIC, I THINK YOU ALREADY NOTICED, SO ... I LOVE YOUR POEM, NIGHT.
Lena chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
Hi! I liked the poem very much, it's very good.*