Reviews for Spring Blossoms
Mangald chapter 5 . 8/8/2011
Awwww! I loved it! (But not as much as Autumn Rain- sorry ;) It was so cute when Van was actually jealous of himself 3
thepinkmartini chapter 5 . 6/4/2010
nice ending!
thepinkmartini chapter 3 . 6/4/2010
nice chapter! van is such a sweetheart!
lonley-miko chapter 5 . 4/17/2007
plz update soon :D
tigger093061 chapter 5 . 11/19/2005
*sighs* ITS SO HARD TO FIND A FINISHED STORY (ONE THATS BEAUTIFULLY DONE ANYWAY). BUT DONT GET ME WRONG, THERE ARE LOTS OF WONDERFUL STORYS IN-THE-MAKING OUT THERE. YOURS WAS ABSOLUTELY MAGNIFICANT *gives standing ovation* BRAVO BRAVO! ANYWAY, KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORKS, AND IM GOING TO READ YOU OTHER STORY, "SUMMER ROMANCE" NOW.
LoveDefinition chapter 5 . 2/14/2004
WHE!great story!
LoveDefinition chapter 4 . 2/14/2004
Hey? can you write a similar story to 'in a smile'? cause i really want to read it... but it's just... too long... 5... anywayz... this story is good!
LoveDefinition chapter 3 . 2/14/2004
this is good...
LoveDefinition chapter 2 . 2/14/2004
Me like it... I'm starting to read over all ur story again!..
anywayz, love ya
Jakotsu
Cev chapter 5 . 8/31/2003
It was really sweet. But I didn't like the fact that Hitomi never really did anything for Van. He didn't pour any of his fears on her and never revealed any of his inner troubles.

But it melted my heart, so I frogive that easily. It was a warm story, and very nicely written. Well done.
snooptopian chapter 5 . 8/30/2003
*sniff* that was beautiful... just a great story. ::applause::
dead.uzumaki chapter 1 . 8/28/2003
THIS STORY IS VERY KEWL! I LOVE MANY OF YOUR OTHER STORIES ALSO!
Sakura-Angel-04 chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
COOL!
SaWa-San chapter 5 . 8/24/2003
Ha *drown in sighs* I just love those story of your, there so romantic... And that's why I am reviewing them again. You still haven't posted one about the autumn. PLEASE WRITE ONE!
SaWa-San chapter 2 . 8/18/2003
I'm so sorry, I didn't review this one! PLEASE FORGIVE ME! *begs on knees* This is the ne I like best of your stories and I totally forgot to review. At least I'm doing it know... And you still have to write a story for autum. It's the only season missing. HOPE YOU'LL WRITE IT SOON!