Reviews for Missing In Action
miladydisney chapter 5 . 11/17/2014
please write more, you write very well
Guest chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
pls tell me ur still writing this, its great
Orgeston chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
This is good! Helga's always had a place in my heart. Her and Vinny, Cookie, and Audrey. That's one of the main reasons I love this movie, is the colorful cast.
TheEverHummingGirl chapter 5 . 4/5/2006
One of THE BEST stories about Helga that I've EVER read.I can't wait for an update!
Atlantima chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
Story is excellent!

But, I found a typo!

"to provide medical help in the head of battle."

Should be "heat of battle".
IconPorygon chapter 5 . 10/31/2003
WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE!
GoblinQueeen chapter 5 . 8/31/2003
Well, it certainly is nice to see other people who don't despise Helga out there ;) There really is so very much potential for fanfic with all of the background info Disney provided and it's very nice to see people make use of it.

It's interesting to see Helga playing off of what you might term more or less an innocent and I look forward to seeing how it comes out ;)
TseTseG chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
Wow... I must admit to being impressed. Your story is well-written, accurate, and, most importantly, exceedingly interesting, and that's coming from someone who absolutely couldn't STAND Helga! Keep up the good work!
Alyx Bradford chapter 4 . 7/24/2003
Very well done. I'm a huge Helga-fan myself, and I always enjoy stories about her survival. Like Helga would let something like a litte two-hundred foot fall kill her, honestly. ;) Keep it up - I can't wait to see what happens when someone besides Nikala realizes she's still among the living.
Tinque Abelle chapter 4 . 7/24/2003
Hehe, I liketh. :D Please continue.
Tinque Abelle chapter 3 . 7/9/2003
Wow, I truly -love- it so far! Very well-written! Just think: you wrote a sequel; I wrote a prequel. ;) Helga's got lots of chicks. LOL

Anyways, the characters are sound very much like themselves! Impeccable work. I am deeply impressed. Please write more.
Julie Horwitz chapter 2 . 7/3/2003
A very good beginning. I am intrigued so far. As a fellow believer in Helga's survival, I'm always on the lookout for stories about her further adventures. I like the addition of Nikala to the cast. Her misconception of the balloon fight and her innate naivity will lead to some interesting developments, I'm sure. I look forward to more chapters. Keep up the good work!
Munch chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
Jen! You know what I think of it already. I'm reviewing for the sake of it! Look at me! er, I mean: READ this fic, ye in the land of the surfing. It is the shining light in the Pit of Voles! (one of them, anyway!)