Reviews for Watashi no Tenshi Sukuinushi
lnnocent Demon chapter 10 . 2/5/2011
I'm the same person as the last reviewer logged in, I just wanted to tell you to UPDATE SOOOOOOON!

XD UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Innocent Demon chapter 10 . 1/14/2011
I keep reading this over an over again xD I love the Bakura's dark and light consciences thing it is awesome. Poooooor Ryou (is very sad *sniff*)

Happy ending? *crosses fingers madly*

!
Innocent Demon chapter 10 . 1/12/2011
Ahhhh poor Ryou! I'm so sad :( *stats crying maniclly* awesome story! the thing I like best is the storyline and all the awesome Ideas, Ya must update soon or I shall go insane also! *grins evilly* Ra I hate Dark! poor Yami Bakura (or should I say Light) must be so annoyed! I GONNA KILL HIM! *runs after Dark with a machete*

Seeing as none of my friends have read this I can talk all day about Bakura's dark and confuse them! Yay!

UPDATE SOOOON!
Last of the Dragonkin chapter 10 . 7/27/2010
This is really good story. You're a very good writer.
Lone warrior of egypt chapter 10 . 3/15/2009
love your stories write more
aquastar-bluemoon chapter 10 . 10/27/2005
*its 1:00am. its quite...then..* UPDATEUPDATEUPDATEUPDATE! I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVEIT really good we!
MoonFox chapter 10 . 3/26/2005
PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER! PLEASE!
MoonFox chapter 10 . 3/26/2005
PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER! PLEASE!
MoonFox chapter 10 . 3/19/2005
PLEASE HURRY UP AND MAKE THE NEW CHAPTER! _ I'M SO EAGER TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
MoonFox chapter 10 . 2/2/2005
I LOVE THIS FANFIC PLEASE CONTINUE IT!
HANDHELD Uber Rei Model 05 chapter 10 . 10/10/2004
HOLY SHIET ITS 2 AM! I sweda god, a minute ago, it was midnight. Sweda god. But anyways, I loved this! I LOVE INSANE!RYOU! :D You just gotta write more..._ I'll be waiting paitently for an update. Don't push yourself, okay?
Nina Windia chapter 10 . 9/21/2004
This story is good, it is great, which is why- you must update!
Nina Windia chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
Whew... I looked for ages to find this story again... Finally found it though I wanted to read it again. Cause it's wicked!
Anime Crazed chapter 10 . 7/3/2004
By Ra! That was so insane it was cool! i like insane stuff...but poor Ryou! His talking in rhyme was kinda freaking me out, but cool as well! And yayness that Yami is getting Kura back! Update soon! D
citcat-chan chapter 10 . 6/12/2004
O update son! D Poor Ryou! He got sent to the loney house!

citcat-chan