Reviews for Child's Eyes
Nony chapter 27 . 9/5/2011
Loved your story. It made me feel so sad and excited all at the same time. You characterized everyone wonderfully!
Chantal la Chasseuse chapter 27 . 1/1/2011
Wow! This story is great! Please keep on writing!
anf600 chapter 27 . 1/10/2010
such a good story - brings tears to my eyes at times. Does Domo-Howell thing predispose Heero to liking Duo? Cause he did like Howell...
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 27 . 1/8/2010
great chapter, update soon _ Ja.
Water-Soter chapter 27 . 1/7/2010
Wow, I'm a little chocked up with the end, but it was incredibly beautiful. As sad as it was. It's wonderful how you seem to be peeling layers and layers of Heero to see the man he will become. It's remarkable how you show his growth as a human being in just little words here and there, thrown seemingly casually but with a poetic purpose that leaves me breathless. I'm so glad you're continued this story after so long and hope to read more parts soon.
Kai-Chan94 chapter 26 . 1/5/2010
This story is awesome!
mikinyet chapter 26 . 10/20/2009
Wow what a chapter. Hana really wasn't prepared to let the Gundam go but I do feel sorry for her death in the end even if Heero had to do it.
Ganki chapter 26 . 10/19/2009
AMAZING chapter like always. I love the way you have been capturing the growth of Heero throughout this fic. This is the only GW fic I follow anymore and it's because it is perfection. Looking forward to more~!
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 26 . 10/15/2009
awesome fic. how old is the boy(heero) tho? i lost track a while ago. update soon, _ Ja.
Sarah chapter 26 . 10/15/2009
If it were the end, though... It would be the perfect ending.

I'd do the next part as a sequel. This was an amazing story, and just. Wow. I loved it. 3 I want to go watch the series now, with this as the beginnign. Sigh.

tati1 chapter 26 . 10/14/2009
RM chapter 25 . 10/3/2009
I was so excited to see this update. I set aside my evening plans so I could read. I frickin' love this story. It's so deep and is so complete...and is...inspiring? Anyways, just wanna let you know that you are REACHING PEOPLE through fanfiction. And that is pretty awesome. I'm excited for the next chapter and really grateful that you have set aside some of your time to write this story.
Water-Soter chapter 25 . 10/3/2009
Oh nice one. You really captured the suspense of the situation, that taste of unseen danger lurking out of every corner. Wonderfully done. I could see it clearly in my head as it was happening. I hope you update soon.
tati1 chapter 25 . 9/30/2009
Ah! A cliffhanger!

Is Mitsuyo threatening to kill Domo or Heero? Oh, the anticipation is killing me!

mikinyet chapter 24 . 8/31/2009
Heero is really prepared to give it his all and I get the feeling even more sparks are going to fly between them before it's all over.