Reviews for Harry Potter and the GUI
Monster King chapter 60 . 4h
Awesome work please continue the story your doing amazing work
1210justinp chapter 2 . 4/9
why tf is he only lvl 2 when he succeeded in so many quests on his first year?
Didn't get notified about the chapter, but I'm glad I happened to find it anyway. I enjoyed the descriptions for the clothes.
Juxshoa chapter 59 . 4/6
Yeah, Harry definitely should have tested the quickswitch beforehand...
InfinityMask chapter 59 . 4/5
Kinda think he would be more angry.
fraewyn chapter 59 . 4/5
Love it!
hekpup chapter 59 . 4/5
lmao, good stuff man
thrawnca chapter 59 . 4/5
At that thought, Harry's new combat gear set obligingly swapped with his "town clothes" set… which had not previously been assigned.

ROB thought he was *so funny*.
gremlin914 chapter 52 . 3/29
A gamer fan story done the very best I have seen to date. Well done and I look forward to seeing what comes next.
CrafterSue1 chapter 58 . 3/29
I love your story. I do hope you keep updating.
I really enjoy when a story is so well told that I can lose track of the real world. You have written that wonderful a story.

I have been a “dungeon master “ for D&d. I have read other HP fanfiction involving gaming mechanisms and game interfaces. This is a favorite trope of mine.
I really like the idea from the quest about Ikidris also having this ability. I would love to hear more about that, how did they get the ability? Can or will anyone else get it? Will you write at least till Voldemort dies and what happens next?
thrawnca chapter 58 . 3/24
Honestly, keeping Albus at combat strength probably was the right call. Nasty for everyone involved, but if anyone could deal with further layers of the trap, like drawing in all the inferi at once, it's him. We'll see how the aftermath goes, I guess!
fraewyn chapter 58 . 3/23
love it!
Juxshoa chapter 58 . 3/23
Dang, poor Sirius...hope he gets better soon! Another thrilling chapter!
This is surprisingly working and it's quite creative. Thx for your work.
CygusLorman chapter 57 . 3/22