Reviews for Naruto's Chakra Corruption
sf213041 chapter 7 . 8/30
pls continue
Well, since it's still here and hasn't been removed... anyone who DID enjoy this can find the other 6 chapters of this fic under my name on AO3. Fic title is the same too.
4Alucard chapter 1 . 4/12
Even though this is copyrighted I am glad it is here. It allowed me to see your work so that is a plus
SlyAdam chapter 2 . 4/4
Been a few days now… this story, plagiarised from me, is still up. Atrocious job with the formatting, by the way.

Link, btw: /works/28332768
taiwoeretan1 chapter 4 . 4/4
I definetly love Kurenai's scenes the most.
Chapters 5 and 6 are exactly the same, you may want to take one of them down!
Naruto009523 chapter 7 . 3/31
You copied this from SlyAdam on archive or our own. If your going to post something please post your own work otherwise you waste everyone's time including your own.
Karacgos Andagos chapter 1 . 4/2
It is shameful that you would steal someone else’s work…
keller.blair1 chapter 1 . 4/1
Space your text Damm
SlyAdam chapter 1 . 4/1
Hi, so yeah. This is stolen from me over on Archive of our Own. Easily verifiable by google search. I posted chapter 1 there under the same name in December of 2020.

This is the third time someone’s stolen this particular story. Second time on this website. Apparently my commissioned Naruto smut isn’t too bad. Still, I don’t want it on - which has no tagging or warning system - and under the name of someone who isn’t me and who I didn’t give permission to post it.

Please take this down and I’ll be content to leave things at that.
taiwoeretan1 chapter 1 . 4/1
How many women will get with Naruto?
samski chapter 7 . 4/1
Are you SlyAdam or are you stealing this story?
biginferno chapter 7 . 3/31
Where's Samui and Shizuka
Adjuster chapter 6 . 3/31
Did you meant to re-upload chapter 5 as chapter 6
Andzar chapter 1 . 3/31
ok i will try, i hope it's worth