Reviews for Oni partner trouble
Darkour chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
I really loved your story about Mai and Magnus, I just wish you would have continued with it. Personally i enjoy these other takes on the history after the end of the game, or a different timeline all together and out of all the oni fan fics i have read i enjoyed this the most. The story development of Magnus and Konoko and how their proffesional relationship is growing into something more is quite impressive. The only minute problem is when Konoko was having her nightmare about Magnus the separation wasn't entirely clear so i had to re-read the passage a few times to understand what you were getting at. Other than that i love it down to where you spliced in the fight at the HQ and encounter with Barabas and the drive to go after Shinatama, maybe someday you could expand on it and continue it and truthfully i would like to learn more about this Magnus Bloodwood and how powerful he really is.

Best wishes -Darkour
raptor 001 chapter 8 . 4/24/2011
emperorprotects chapter 8 . 12/13/2006
Author - Manus-Sama

Characters involved - An OC called Magnus

Yup,i have a good idea where you got his name.

Great story,UPDATE ! Or i'll willow kick you and then apply a back breaker on you.
DEfILer-NoX chapter 8 . 8/20/2006
*gasp* Wow, i like what i read! Please update soon, i want to find out what happens next so much!
hotvmpriegirl chapter 8 . 11/17/2004
amazing! i am your new number one fan! i love your stories so muc! dont ever stop cause they are amazing. make a new oone soon please. i hop im not botering you to much.
Ryan chapter 7 . 10/12/2003
Hidemitsu Samanosuke Akechi chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
great chapter
Crazy crack head chapter 6 . 7/29/2003
good chapter i'm glad you updated
kazuya8 chapter 4 . 7/14/2003
hehehe - Not bad! I think I liked the fourth chapter the most out of all of them... But can I say just one lil thing? I (i don't know about you) found Konoko to be a bit weak and giving in to Magnus and also rather shy around him - I know it's romance! I just don't think she'd fall in love that quickly... I think she'd try to fight it. Maybe it's just me! I'm not sure - I still like your story though - and the bit about Magnus shooting a gun with his tail...hehe! cute!

Nice fic! Keep updating!

~kai )

Oh and by the way... If you're like me and you wanna get more reviews, I'd let people who don't have an account on this site review my fics... You'd probably get more that way!
DReamer32 chapter 2 . 7/2/2003
Err... You have split the first chapter in 2 pieces and added a paragraph? I don't think that's very fair.

DBZish was not meant to be an insult - just they all had tails and were very strong and such stuff. I just thought that Magnus is rather similar to DragonBallZ characters and it might have been done so on purpose.
DReamer32 chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
Interesting... But, you haven't beaten the game yet, did you?

Well, anyway, hope to see some more chapters from you. You should be more attentive to the grammar though, MS Word has a good inbuilt grammar checking, don't follow it's "wise" suggestions about word order, though (had one sentence in my fic inunderstandable because of it).

The tail thing... Me thinks it's very DBZish! Is it ment to stick with DBZ somehow? Would be interesting...