Reviews for Concrete Angel
Cheshire's Chipped Cup chapter 5 . 6/3
Please continue this story, you're a good writer and I really like the feel of this piece, would be a shame to leave it sitting here unfinished forever. If you have the muse to keep going, please do.
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 5 . 8/20/2009
"What's going on here, Will?" Giles questioned concernedly. There was something wrong, and he knew it… He just couldn't understand what it was.

"It's nothing." Spike shook his head sadly, doing everything in his power to keep the pain out of his voice. "She's just been under a lot of stress lately."

"It's taken quite a toll, then, hasn't it?" When his son had no answer for him, Giles decided not to push the issue. If William didn't want to talk, he wasn't going to talk. For a moment, he paused, trying to decided how to approach the next issue at hand. "So…" he finally continued. "Faith is quite fond of Buffy, isn't she?"

"Looks like Buffy's pretty fond of Faith…" Spike almost laughed at the absurdity of the statement. Never before had he picture his baby sister and his best friend together.

For a moment, Giles was silent; doing nothing more than nodding his head. Then, he took a deep breath, and Spike knew exactly what he was about to say. "And how do you feel about that?"

"Don't tell me we're gonna have one of your infamous heart-to-hearts again." Spike complained lightly with a role of his eyes.

"I'm serious, William." Giles argued gently. "This is important."

"Dad, I know it is… But the fact remains that there's nothing I can do either way." Spike told him, with a shrug of his shoulders. "I'm worried. I don't want either of them getting hurt… But I know I love them both, and I refuse to stand in the way if they could be happy together."

Giles looked surprised by his son's acceptance. "I'm glad you're being so understanding."

When Spike let out a light chuckle, Giles looked at his son curiously and Spike just smiled. "Buffy had to knock some sense into me earlier."

It was then that Giles, too, had to laugh. Buffy had always been the one and only person who was able to keep his son in line. The girl had become like a daughter to him, and Giles absolutely adored her. "If there was something very serious going on with her, you would tell me, correct?"

The question was sudden, but Spike wasn't exactly caught off guard by it… In fact, he had been waiting for it. All he could do was raise sad, serious eyes to his father for a mere moment before sighing and walking away. Silently.

This is fantastic! I can't wait to read about what happens at the party.

Keep up your awesome, superb writing! :)
blue moon chapter 5 . 5/12/2009
this is good. please write more?
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
“Buffy!”

She heard the slurred, angry voice call from down the hall; his footsteps slowly growing closer. Pushing herself back into the corner beside her bed, she squeezed her eyes shut tight as she tried her best not to allow the sob caught in her throat to escape her lips. She could no longer think… No longer feel… Would tonight finally be the night that he finished her off? Would he kill her without remorse? Would that be better than this life she was forced to tiptoethrough in fear of her own father? Maybe she would be better off dead…

And then he was on top of her. His breath reeked of stale alcohol and his fingers cut into the flesh of her upper arms as he dragged her to her feet. The bruise from his previous beating was once again throbbing with pain as he gripped that same area forcefully.

“Thought you could hide from me, did you?” His question was roughenedwith the anger that coatedhis voice; his eyes full of petulant rage.

“Daddy?” Her tears flowed copiouslyas she stared back at him, terrified. The word had been nothing more than a tiny whimper… She was silently begging him to let her go. For him to realize how wrong he had been and make everything better… The way a father was supposed to. But it was no use… It never would be. He was no longer a father. He hadn’t been for a very, very long time… And still, there was that tiny part of her that believed he would stop… Believed he was still a good person. Still a good father… And it was exactly that which kept her from telling anyone about his abuse… “Daddy, please…”

Her pleas did nothing to stop him.

As he grabbed her roughly by the back of the neck, she cried out loudly; a sudden fear, stronger than any other she had ever felt, gripped her. And she could do nothing to stop him. He tossed her onto the bed beside them; her head connecting forcefully with the headboard…

And then there was nothing but black…

Brilliant! (There was one mistake with two words - "pleas" and "did" being connected, but I fixed that.) Very realistic - good job on that too. Child abuse is real, and, in my opinion, one of the great evils of the world.

Keep up your awesome, ingenius writing!
evilbuffyfan4eva chapter 5 . 12/14/2008
omg finsh it please it is so good

what happens
CalamityBunny chapter 5 . 10/1/2006
i really like this story plz keep it a spuffy not faith/buffy. ok just realized that mighta sounded bad. i got nuthin againt gay people more power to them i say but i just love spuffys lol
xmadbrilliant chapter 5 . 3/11/2005
Wow and wow, i just spent the last couple hours reading this story, and wow is all i can say. It is very well written and i just cant belive how great this story is.
Kubla Khun chapter 5 . 2/10/2005
WOW! I am speechless! This is brilliant! So beautiful and sad. I cannot wait to read more!
BAforever chapter 5 . 1/30/2005
i really love your story. i think its great how you have everyone involved. but i don't really like the idea of buffy and faith together. they should just be friends. thanks so much for writing. please update soon
Son Of Evil chapter 5 . 1/9/2005
Very cool. By the way, I got that e-mail you sent me, saying I could talk to you. Thank you. I meant to reply, but I was just...well, y'know. Thanks again. And I really am enjoying the story. UPDATE! Lol! ::wink::
rosecircle79 chapter 5 . 12/13/2004
this is written really really well. you should continue it.
Morgan91 chapter 5 . 12/2/2004
hey this story is so good! I really love it! Please continue, but please dont make buffy gay, i don't have any problem w/ gay people but i really want buffy and spike to hook up! This story is great and i really want you to continue (please have spike and buffy hook up
Morgan91 chapter 2 . 12/1/2004
omg i'm so srry about your cousin. I really hope your family is okay! Your story is so sad but really great. i like how you start the story off with buffy and spike being friends! not many stories do that and i like that! I luv your story and am really sorry :(
Morgan01 chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
I really like this story! It is really sad but is soo good you make it sound so realistic (yes i know child abuse is real) just wanted to tell you how great this story is so far!
Unipeg chapter 5 . 11/10/2004
Yes! Thank you for updating. I am so glad you havn't forgotten about this story. I am still inlove with it. Love the new plot twist. Hope for more Spuffiness later!