Reviews for One Sided
Lady Kayura chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Wonderfully sad story. Everything about it was really good. You gave such despriction, it was like looking into Kayura's own heart. You MUST take this fic and expand it a little more. _
Serenity Richards chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
That was really good!
Catami5 chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
Dear Crimson Productions,

Wow! What a story! It's a really good story that could be expanded. After I finished reading it, I couldn't help but wonder, "What if Rowen finds out how Kayura feels about him and decides to try to win her over, but she refuses his advances becuase he never noticed her before." Well it's just a thought, after all you don't see too many good love stories about Rowen and an Original Character. Heaven forbid!

Looking forward to a sequel,

Sara R. Willis aka Catami5
Alexandria the Great chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
Ouch. I felt that. That hurt. Sweet though, even though I'm not much of a Strat/Kay fan. I just reviewed really to tell you I;m at the Ronin Lounge, too, I'm Orion, as well as a member of . It never occured to me to put the link in m sig. I might do that. Peace.

xoxo,

Alexandria the Great, Queen of Geats
Winter Yuy chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
Aw Hell! That was some sad shit. Almost had me crying. I have to say, I loved how you gave such descriptive words. And I'll say this too, Rowen Hashiba would look good in ANY DAMN THING! I don't care if it was Mukara's skirt, he would make it look good. *ahem* Anyways, off to read the other Kayura one-shot! Later!

WPY
Isabel Night chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
That was a beautiful story, I'm surprised no one has reviewed this story yet.

This story doesn't have many, if any, mistakes. I'm not an English major, so if I miss something concerning grammar, I probably don't know if I did.

However, I do think that this story should be put under the Romance/Angst section instead of Romance/Drama.

But other than that, it's a very good story.

Isabel Night