Reviews for For Normal People
Yasashiiko chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Aww... that was really sweet. I was just browsing and I had to respond to something that actually touched me. _
Lady Kayura chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Very very deep. Again I see what is in her heart and mind. But did ya have to put Sekhment in there? I thought he was gonna say somthing like,'you go on and be normal, we'll take care of things here.' Anyway, this was just as good and maybe even better than the first one. Keep writing. ~_
Winter Yuy chapter 1 . 7/31/2003
Another well written and great story. I can actually feel what Kayura's feeling, ya know. You have a very good talent with words. Write more Kayura fics! (With Rowen!)

Isabel Night chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
Again, another beautiful story. This one was actually deeper than the last one, but the emotions and thoughts are portrayed a very real manner.

Again, very few if any grammar problems, and you painted a very vivid portrait in my mind. Which is good, becaus if I don't see it in my mind's eye, I don't understand.

The story moves at a good pace, and is not too rushed.

It's a very good story, and I hope to see you write more. _

Isabel Night
Mad Maudlin's Dirty Toes chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
Oh, nicely done! I love Kayura's desire to be normal and have a normal life. I especially loved Sekhmet's reasoning. Plus the line about Sage's hair made me burst out laughing.

This is a fantastic ficlet. I adored seeing a bit of the more human side of the two during their conversation. A very sweet story, you've written here. I hope Kayura will wake up and see what' she's been missing - and then take him up on it. _