Reviews for Only One Night a Year
MysticFantasy chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
What in the world is Cye doing as a mermaid? W T *? Other than that it was a good story.
Marie Kenobi chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
This was a crazy, freaky story. But I mean that in a good way! Great job. :-)

-Marie K.
thespian86 chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
That was so damn funny! Great job! LOL ;)
amisam chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
...ermm interesting...funny..but interesting... Now tell me why didnt you make cye aquaman and not be a transvetight and dress as a mermaid XP... sage on the other hand I'd never guss hed sress for Halloween...and if he would I'd figure hed do something more like him for example a nija or Batosi the man slayer... as for the power ranger... I perfer yellow XP thats only because of a chiald hood caustume I wore XP y did I tell you that... and what would be funny if some one the ronins knew were dress up as relina... boy that be hell for both Heros XP but over all its nice and funny.
Boondock Winchester chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
Oh Man!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I have tears in my eyes! That was the funniest thing I have ever read!
Wow!
HAHAHA,
Kirie144280
see ya soon(haha)(ha)
Sakura123 chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
Oh my god! Rowen and Ryo, Herro Yuy! I should try that. And who couldn't tell that Sage was a Super Sayain? I'll tell ya; a Dragon-ball Z ill educated person, that's whO! My sister wanted to be the little mermaid once, I wanted to Be XENA: WARRIOR PRINCESS, but my mom said I could because her bra was cut too low. And my brother wanted to Be the Rock too! This was Funny! And The Warlords dressed up like Bob the bulider, little Bo beep, and John Travolta in Saturday night fever. ;

I laughed my head head of at that! Saura123~
SIN Productions chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
To answer your questions Isabel... Omae O Korosu basically means "I'm going to kill you." It's the famous quote from Heero in the Japanese verison of Gundam Wing. (He says it to Relena several different times to her throughout the series; ie when he rips up her birthday invitation.) You are right though, I should've added a little * symbol and added the explaination. I'm on it.

I'm not quite sure how many shows I made fun of XD The story just kind of came together when I wrote it. I'm not going to list them all, either you got the inside jokes or you didn't

Toyouma is not the correct spelling; you are right. It is spelled Toyoma. And it is said in the American version of RW that they are in Toyoma in the beginning of the series. Spelling it Toyouma is an old habit of mine, basically a writer's preference. If it seems to bother anyone else, I'll change it to the normal spelling. (Kind of like some authors prefer to spell Cale's name Kale.)

I don't see B'Jesus as any kind of 'bad' word. It's Rowen's bad mouth and it kind of fits. But I did change the rating to PG.

Hope I answered all your questions *waves*
Isabel Night chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
WHAT IN THE WORLD? WAS EVEYONE HIGH ON SUGAR AT THE TIME?

This is a funny story, it has many mortifying moments for eveyone, including the Warlords, but I have a few questions and some criticism. I don't want to sound rude, but here I go:

1. What does Omae O Korosu mean? I'm not fluent in Japanese at all and I don't belive that many writers are fulent in Japanese at all.

2. How many Anime's and American shows were you making fun of in this story?

3. I don't think you should use Toyama, if that's the correct spelling, but I highly doubt it. To be on the safe side, the area should probably be written and called Downtown Tokyo in Ronin Warriors, or Shinjuku in the YST.

4. I normally don't like slang used in writing stories, but using the term "B'jesus" might really offend somebody. to be on the safe side, take the term out, or bump up the rating. A term like is going to get someone angry, or a parent might not want their child to read a word like that.

But other than that, it is a funny story. I hope to see more of your work. _

Isabel Night
Mainstream Soveriegn chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
Hehe, this is hilarious, I'm reading this at work and laughing and I just know I'm gonna get fired!
djkidnicky chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
This is the ultimate Halloween Ronin fict. to date that I have read. I laughed so hard I cried! Lol! The Saiyan and Heero Yuy and the Little Mermaid and everything... this is a great fict.