Reviews for The Via Crucis Trilogy
Giant Peach chapter 3 . 3/15/2009
You have such an amazing way with language,

"A clap of thunder.

The shot had been fired.

The body fell forward, long empty."

That was absolutely beautiful and poignant. Also, I love your works so entirely much.
the-secret-i.livejournal.com chapter 3 . 3/26/2007
Your writing has a rawness to it, as effective as poetry when it comes to breaking my heart (I must be a masochist because I keep coming back, lol). It's the same intimacy, the same

emotional outbreak on my part-the same stuff that unforgettableness is made of.
ruka-kun chapter 3 . 10/15/2006
OMG this is such a sad storry! It actually made me cry. Without doubt this is the best weiss Kreuz story I've ever read.
bffimagine chapter 3 . 12/1/2005
Wow. That was an amazing fic.

Very sad... but I suppose Ran and Ken had each other in the end, right?
Sachiko V chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Wow.. just wow...this fic is no humor, no nonsense at all. It's a goddamn good fic that presented a lot of twists in life... about love, about betrayal. I loved that line in the last chapter: "Ran gave betrayal for his love, his love gave it back at him. What goes around comes around…" It is one of the only fanfics where Ran is the one that declared his love first... and I think they both are so in-character - Ran's stable capability of loving inside, Ken's capability of being violent - and their relationship in there are so intensified that the ending is so heartbreaking. I almost cried in here... beautiful job.
diabolique chapter 3 . 6/4/2004
Simply amazing. It was... simply amazing.
empyreal chapter 3 . 5/6/2004
This fic was just... amazing. And so bitter! The depression just grew as the fic went on, but I couldn't pry myself away from it. Poor Ken! And poor Ran! Such relationship issues... anyway, great writing
Volpa chapter 3 . 10/7/2003
Ah! This is so amazing! You're brilliant. Don't ever stop.

You develop things very naturally. Everything feels very true and sad.
Wai - Aki chapter 3 . 8/17/2003
I'm very impressed. I don't usually go for sad endings (I love happy endings too much I guess and I hate the thought of my favorite characters not being happy), but I guess this isn't exactly a sad ending, is it? At least Ken and Ran found each other in the end. Beautifully written.

- Wai
siberiankitten chapter 3 . 7/15/2003
omg, this trilogy was amazing! the plot was really original and i liked how you tried to keep the boys in character. the part i liked the most was when ran met ken in the desert place. it was so sad, but touching at the same time, it made me cry. _ you're an awesome writer! thanks for sharing your wonderful story, i look forward to reading more from you! )
Bugnuks And Crossbows chapter 3 . 7/14/2003
You like your death stories... don't you? Want to correct one thing, Tsukiyono Omi is the leader of Weiss. Fujimiya Ran was the last to join, its not possible for him to be leader, and Omi was first. Omi was trained as a ten year old to be an assassin, plus (And don't read this unless you already know all about Omi, I'm his uber fangirl hehe)

Tsukiyono Omi is really Takatori Mamoru, in Gluhen he takes over as Persia, comepletely disowning his name 'Tsukiyono Omi' in favor of his true name.

OOH! And out of PURE curiosity... What was Ian's codename? I'm a fan of cats and it just makes me wonder... NEWAYS! Luv it again... Your stories are SOO awesome! *Huggles you* Luv ya!

~Amy
Aiko Yamada chapter 3 . 7/3/2003
Omg, I don't know the words to express how great this was. I cried so much. You truly have an amazing talent, I assure you. And I hope you will continue to write like this.
Genuine-sun chapter 3 . 7/3/2003
Yet again, another masterpiece. I don't know how you do it. Your ideas are so original. I can't believe it took me this long to find you stories! Continue writing, you've got great talent!

P.S...You made me cry again...Gr..._
lain chapter 3 . 7/2/2003
one of the classic ranken fics i've ever read. i read this along time ago on one of the mls and it never fails to make me cry everytime i reread it. i love your style of writing. keep it up!
Schuldich Sunde chapter 3 . 7/1/2003
that was one goddamn amazing story. i'm glad that it didn't end happy, it just wouldn't have been right. and you're right, love does kill. seems to me that it hurts those who don't want love the most. things just come back full circle tho. i hope to read more fics from you. perhaps one centered around schwarz?