Reviews for And God Said No
Splishboom chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
A nice ending for the characters 3 I enjoyed it. But, and I know this is a comedy, the mention of America bothered me a bit. Just a bit, lol.
Para Dise chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
LOL go Isis! If only it were that simple...
Missus Immy chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
One thing before I review, the goddess of love and fertility is supposed to be Amon. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with the fanfic, I found it extremely funny how Isis is bossing King Seti I around. I especially loved the last part when she said something about Nefertiri and America(even if there were no Americas, back then, yet). Yeah, I know, I'm a history and facts freak. But love your story nonetheless ]
Estel A Duath chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
Hey Seti sucks doesn't it? Being bullied.. ha ha

3 checks
Your Worshipfulness chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
Wow, I read this, my own fanfiction, and realized that I don't like it at all. The emotion feels false and I've written Anck-su-namun a little whiny. It needs work, but I am no longer interested in this genre. *sigh* Oh well, I'll just leave it up here anyway. My only excuse is that I wrote the whole thing in one hour and I meant it to be funny but it accidentally turned out semi-serious. *is embarrassed*

~Your Worshipfulness
Jess J chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
Loved it! I love those two, I loved that last bit, lol! Really cute and sweet. I hate Seti.
Beldaran chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
Wow, finally a happy ending for one of my favourite couples, thanks :)
Dorrica chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
LOL that was a good fic. I wish it really could have been like that. Man. Seti didn't deserve her. Imhotep really did. Oh well. Loved it. _

Jessica