Chantelle chapter 25 . 11/16/2012
I was actually really looking forward to this story, but the end product was really disappointing. You classed this as a RHr fic, but it was all HG. It also didn't earn its M rating. You should never decieve your reader, unintentionally or not.
Sam chapter 22 . 12/29/2011
OHMYGOD ANXIETY! I LIKE IT! this story has made me cry about 4 times. *click* Lets keep reading! (smiles like the awkward person i am) :)
OliviaR5Warbler chapter 25 . 8/4/2011
i dont normally read harry potter fics, but i loved it. I love the ron and hermione pairing, they are so cute together. cant wait to read the sequel
Emma chapter 14 . 7/23/2011
This is really good and the story is so cute! Loves it!
l.noir chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
heyman chapter 12 . 9/27/2009
hey man, get them jives on. be cool. shake it, but dont break it.
Daughter of Poseidon chapter 25 . 11/10/2008
ok in my last comment i sounded kind of rude. sorry bout that. it was a good story, but when the characters talk to much it does kind of make the story boring and predictable. i could practically see what was coming before you even wrote it down! just write more paragraphs and less dialouge next time.

this really is good. 8D

and you need a beta. which I'll beta for you if you want. but whatever.

l8r cheez gr8r
Daughter of Poseidon chapter 24 . 11/10/2008
the characters talk to much. its makes the story boring and predictable.
DarkEros07 chapter 25 . 4/22/2008

well i dont want to be rude in my review but i must tell you that you really do need a beta. also who would ever talk to their bf or gf like that. also summer vac for them is lik 3 months. not 6 weeks. thats way too short. june to sept is bout what it is. also do you know anyone who uses pet names like that? ugh disgusting! anyway. just figured if you wanted someone who is not a pre teen or like between 12 - 14 to read you might want to play it down on the snugglebunny and imma love you forever stuff. people just don't talk like that.
CEO-FLEX chapter 24 . 3/5/2008
Excellent very well written! More smut!
CEO-FLEX chapter 11 . 3/5/2008
CEO-FLEX chapter 10 . 3/5/2008
Cool i like this story alot, there a few typo's, and incorrect tenses but other than that, good job!
CEO-FLEX chapter 6 . 3/5/2008
Still going strong, good plot. Well done!
CEO-FLEX chapter 3 . 3/5/2008
Very good indeed im enthralled, i know this wrapped in 2003 so im five years late but better late than never. I like how the chapters are just the right length and great pacing too ;]
CEO-FLEX chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Hey very good first chapter i know the story is over but i am definately going to keep reading!