Reviews for Highway to the Danger Zone
Adonai63 chapter 16 . 1/15/2011
Most realistic ending ever. Not too mushy. Not too romantic either. But still sweet. Praises to you for a job well done.
jay chapter 16 . 2/7/2010
haha this is the first ff8 fanfic ive ever read, great work! i really liked the twist at the end ]
xXBadLuckDuckXx chapter 12 . 11/10/2009
hehe alan grants (jurassic park)
x Euphoria chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
I read this story before and just to let you know that it was just as amazing the second time around as it was the first )

And also i've been reading a story of yours every night haha. sorry if my reviews get old! But just showing appreciation for your nice work ]
Estarla chapter 16 . 9/29/2008
Okay, I like superly (not a word I know) liked this fic! The ending was incredible! Normally I'm all for the happily ever after stuff, but this was so much better! You leave so much for the imagination! I'm so jealous of your writing skills! This story, with the help of a couple of others, has definitely earned you a place in my favorite authors list!
JayLiyah chapter 16 . 9/10/2008
Aww, I really liked this ending ( I can't believe I didn't finish this story btw) After all they've been through, they still found a way back to each other.

I'm glad that after all this time, you found the inspiration to complete this story. I loved the brilliant way you set up everything. It was a realistic ending, and one that you can learn from.

I'm all for the mushy, sappy reunion (ha ha) but as they never had the time to properly have a romance, this was much much better.

Thank you again for entertaining!
Cerulean Crystal chapter 16 . 8/12/2008
i like the ending. it's nice.
x Euphoria chapter 16 . 4/13/2008
This was a very simple and short story. But it was surely worth the time to read. The ending is very very cute. I wanted more from the ending like kisses and hugs haha but that doesn't really match it's just my love for squinona ;).

But aside from that the truth is the ending was as close to perfect for this story as it could get. It put the biggest smile on my face because i realized after playing the game so much and fell in love twith the characters as much as i did, you tend to believe that squall and rinoa were meant to be together in any universe they would ever exist in. :) anyways sorry for my rant I really enjoyed your story thanks for writing!
Stardust Ray chapter 16 . 4/12/2008
Yay! Closure! Doesn't that feel good? I'm so happy you finished this story, I knew it would be updated soon, it's like I could sense it, lol.

Thank you so much for continuing and finishing it, it was wonderful. Here's a story that I can read from the very beginning over and over again. I'm glad Cid's been dealt with, hate to have a creep like him still out loose on the streets, and I'm also glad Squall didn't take justice into his own hands, you know? On the other hand, there was a sweet reunion for Rin-Rin and Squall, and a very-very nice depiction of Fisherman's Horizon. I've always thought of it as a place where Squall (or anyone else) could go to when they were down in the dumps, as the people there were all about fixing things up. It's cool when you find that someone else has picked up on that reference too. What a nice chapter, a great end. I can't believe it's over!

Also, thank you so much, you're a very special friend to me too Rene, and I'll always be your friend/fan! haha, Congrats on another great ending, and take care with your other fics, which I hope to start reading soon. _ Kudos!
Rukia156 chapter 16 . 4/12/2008
Omg
xXIchaIchaParadiseXx chapter 15 . 4/5/2008
I REALLY liked it. could you make a second?

kris
Cerulean Crystal chapter 15 . 1/9/2008
nice i like it please update soon. thanks.
Stardust Ray chapter 15 . 12/3/2007
When you have chemistry with a hot guy like Squall who lives on the outside of the law, who can resist! Leave the luggage and hop on! I LOVED this chapter, and I can't wait for more-I'm so excited for those two, omg, it was sweet and intense! Just as I am excited, I'm nervous also. Taking a risk like that sometimes has its perks, but more often than not, it ends tragically. Whatever you have in mind for this story (or however long or short it will be) is fine with me. This story is so awesome ReneSeraph, I told you, you're doing a marvelous job! Hey, you can't let it go thin now, lol, was there trouble with the diamond? hm, hehe, I'm just kidding. Of Course Caraway's gonna be pretty upset to find Rinny gone-I sense a heap of trouble in the near future. Oh, I can't wait. Have fun with twisting the plot, even if it IS coming to an end, it's gonna be awesome-be it a good or bad ending, (oh, and by 'bad ending' I mean a sad one, whichever you decide P) lol.

And my review is early this time, so Yay! You didn't have to wait forever. Well then, take care with everything i.e. writing life, personal life, smile everyday and frown scarcely (frowning causes wrinkles, P ) Great Chapter Rene, Kudos! _

~SRay~
Rukia156 chapter 14 . 11/10/2007
Omg omg omg

amazing! Keep it up :D yay

Me wants to read a lot more
Cerulean Crystal chapter 14 . 11/7/2007
nice i like it please update soon. thanks.