Reviews for Deep As You Go
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
That was an extremely well-written piece. I'm not going to try and guess whose point of view this was from, as not knowing somehow makes this all the more interesting. Very nice work.
angiex3 chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
AAH! i must know who's POV it is! but it's really good. U must continue! lol anywayz.. point is, it's good.
Naoko-san chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
This was an excellent fic, one of the best i've ever read. It would be great if there were a continuation or a side-fic. anyway, I absolutely love this and I hope there's something more to read soon.
OtAkU chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
X3 I loved it! *sigh* If only I could write like that... I really wouldn't mind a continuation. I like the reasonings that you have, quite believable. Keep up the good stuff!
T-c3 chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
Wow, great fic! I've read 'Rebecca' so I understand the whole 'you'll never know who's talking' thing. You gave some pretty good reasons why he is the way he is. And I've only read a couple fics that did that. Good job! _
Runic Knight chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
That was simply wonderful! It really gave Akito reasons for his actions on the cursed Sohma family. It was very dramatic and heart-felt. I love the unknown character point of view. It makes it seem like anyone can change a person, not just a person who 'seems' important to the whole story. Excellent fic!