Reviews for You Saved the Best for Last
miharu365 chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
I've always thought that Harry and Hermione should be together. I'm not against Harry/Ginny, and Ron/Hermione are a funny couple, but Harry/Hermione are so cute together! Like when Hermione was telling Herry how he was a great wizard in I think the first movie., I loved that!
Firepixie0071 chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
awsomeness...i used to listen to that song...once upon a time...it's REALLy good...can't wait for more from other stories!

thankx for reviewing my story! *hugs*

ttyl,

:Firepixie0071:
dj chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Okay I LOVED this one. I mean, it's sad but, well, it reminds me of me (don't ask)
FredIsMine chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
That was a great songfic. I hope to see more HP fics from you in the future. FredIsMine
Lady Morgana chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
You know who this is Shekiah. I won't even tell you. I LIKE LONG STUFF! sorry..ahem...um...it's a good songfic i suppose...ahem.
Seto Kaiba chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
aw, so touching. But what makes you think it's going to be Harry/Hermione(did I spell that right?)in the end? and what and what inspired that? Gray, perhaps!)
livelifelarge chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
I LOVED THAT SONG!
Sango-hanyou chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
Loved it. Nothing wrong with it. Thought even if there wasn't anything wrong with it i'd reveiw and give this to you anyhow. lol, keep writing, it's good stuff! _

Sango