Reviews for A Change From Memories
junhaolin220 chapter 18 . 6/12
Please Update the Story soon, love it and enjoy the idea of it very much.
Naruto is, 12, Anko is almost 30. This is pedophilia. I have noticed a large number of reviewers who bully writers to write phantasy harems using children characters. It is disturbing.
FI.Magus chapter 1 . 5/24
when you said september, you mean September 2024?
Brian West chapter 18 . 5/16
I really enjoyed the story. From what I can discern, you were attempting to fill a plot hole in canon that never got discussed and turned it into a motivational matter for Naruto to get better. Since Naruto has awakened chakra sensitivity well chakra chains be next? When will Kurama get some attention? Please please bring Anko and Naruto together please. I already gave my thoughts about that and will not repeat myself.
Brian West chapter 6 . 5/16
Since you asked about romance here is my suggestion. Anko Miterashi. Anko and Naruto are both outcasts. Both are hated by Konoha for reasons beyond their control. Both are passionate and impulsive and fun loving people. Both are named after food. As for the age gap, here are some facts. In our world, couples form despite the age gap between them of ten years or more. In Japan, the age of consent is 13 years old. In the ninja world, when you get the headband, you are an adult. In the ninja world where death can happen on any mission, age is just a number.
Muchirotokito85 chapter 18 . 5/11
Please update this is such a good fanfic
Kingkong101 chapter 5 . 5/7
This story is horseshit
Mangekyo rinnegan BB7 chapter 18 . 5/6
I usually don't write reviews but this is such a good story that I had to write something. Keep up the good work, it is a really interesting story
Marnie Ascart chapter 4 . 4/12
This is a really interesting fic so far and I like where you’re taking Naruto’s thought processes.
I love it your such a good writer ️
Xeronightmere chapter 18 . 4/2
I hope you update this as it's really good, and i really want to know what opening the other gates will give him and how might guy would react to Naruto' method of opening the gates
Art Fan chapter 18 . 3/19
It is rare for me to be so invested in a story on fanfiction, some are lackluster, some are just plain riddiculous but this story is a gem, though I do wish you would make the chapters longer and took your time when writing. I wish you well and impatiently await the next chapter.
benabbaswissame chapter 10 . 3/9
the gate of healing allows Naruto to unlocks mind's eye of kagura technique
benabbaswissame chapter 6 . 3/9
Naruto is 12 year old preteen boy which is why he shouldn't think about romance until he was 17 of age
benabbaswissame chapter 4 . 3/9