Reviews for Through the Darkness Falling
Stone Cooper chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Hi,

I've recently found B5 Slash, Naroon/Marcus pairing. I went looking and found your story.

I really enjoyed it. I don't normally like a story written in first person but I found in yours that I really didn't notice. The story and action was enough to carry and delight to read.

Thank you. I hope to see more.

Cheers Roberta
annakas chapter 23 . 11/16/2003
Yess Marcus won won won HE WON *happy dance* nod nod nod. But now Neroon is fighting. Will the fights ever end? Will Neroon and Marcus ever get the chance to enjoy their wedding bliss, they are newlyweds after all? Will they get children? And what is most importand will Marcus get chocolate ice cream he so secretly craves for? *nod nod nod* to know these answers ask the author. *big grin* so go and write more. I just need the answers.
annakas chapter 22 . 11/15/2003
Aww the last lines were perfect. Damn I hope Marcus wins.
annakas chapter 21 . 11/10/2003
AArrgghh you can't leave us with this evil cliffhanger for long. Marcus has to win just has to. If he loses he will lose Neroon. And oh boy Neroon will not be happy with the conditions of the agreement.

Oh I can't stand Macarle someone should bash his head in.
Isisisatis chapter 20 . 11/1/2003
Wow, what a strong chapter! And I liked your furious Neroon LOL!
annakas chapter 20 . 11/1/2003
Oh Marcus reallydoes have a martyr complex. He when Neroon discovers he is missing all hell will break loose and he will be very very angry with Marcus.
Anita H chapter 3 . 10/27/2003
“Aww… You big softie.”

Now that would most certainly be the last thing I would use to describe Neroon! *bg*

I liked reading 'Journey of love' and so far am enjoying myself with this sequel...any chance you will post some more high rated chapters on your site? :)
annakas chapter 19 . 10/27/2003
I love the domestic way Neroon and Marcus act withj each other. It is so warm and caring and adorable. The arguing was interesting. Can't wait for more.
Isisisatis chapter 18 . 10/20/2003
You had me almost crying with this chapter *sniffle*.
annakas chapter 18 . 10/19/2003
Aww Neroon knows best how to comfort his tired and stressed out mate. It was sweet how he hold Marcus.

Loved pissy and angry Marcus. His sarcasm was nice to see. And at the end the bantering between Marcus and Malinar was heart warming.
annakas chapter 17 . 10/12/2003
Poor Marcus wants to have only some cuddles fro Neroon but get a elders council instead. *gives Marcus a hug* I do hope he tells Neroon what happened.
annakas chapter 16 . 10/6/2003
Aww poor Marcus the first thing he did was go to his safe place, I mean his and Neroons bed. Aww Marcus needs one good snuggle right now fro Neroon *nods her head*
Isisisatis chapter 15 . 9/30/2003
*relieved sigh* He escaped! And I thought there was more waiting for poor Marcus, but he is not yet back aboard the Ingata ;-) . What will Neroon think when Marcus doesn't want to speak with him, I wonder?
annakas chapter 15 . 9/29/2003
Yess he got away, he got away he got away! *happy dance* Now all he needs are Neroon-cuddles and all the comforts and security his husband can give him. I hope he tells Neroon secrets in their relationship so far haven't done them anything good.
annakas chapter 14 . 9/22/2003
What a scary but marvelous chapter. Macarle made me sich, he was such a bastard, I am very glad that Marcus got away from him. I hope he can escape.