Reviews for Bring Me Back to Life
Paige Joy chapter 15 . 2/20/2009
I'm loving every last word. I hope there is more to come. If so, I look forward to reading the next chapter.

Take care.

webby chapter 15 . 8/15/2007
I was bored so I thought I would read some of the old stuff. You know as I have re-read the story I really do think you should continue writing. Granted it may not be the best since you have written in awhile, but you are truly good at what you do. Of course you always have a willing manager to read and tell you what the crappy sides are to it :) One more write my characters pretty well. I couldn't help but grin every time you mentioned them here. I rather have a liking to them...maybe I'll get up the guts to continue their story one day. Haha. Boat's gone!
illiterate ghost chapter 15 . 1/30/2006
Hi minni,

I usually review every chapter if I read a chapter fic, but now I make an exception, mainly because I would repeat myself all over again and not just "well done" but some critique as well and I don't think you'd want to read that fifteen times.

The choice of topic is very brave and original, it was definitely a new territory by the time you posted this fic, so I congratulate you on that.

I also liked how you didn't try to cram this all into a one-shot but broke it up into a chapter fic. Some of your cliffhangers were very powerful, another thing I liked.

However (and yes, I guess you knew that there would be a however), generally seen the choice of topic was bad after all, because you didn't live up to any expectations I had after reading a summary. Minerva and Albus' reactions were sparse and faint and things were too easily resolved despite the fic's length. Most of their lines sounded simply unreal (and by that I mean that they said things I don't think Albus and Minerva would ever say).

So, having read this fic the first thing I did was to look up your profile and I saw that you were about thirteen or fourteen when you wrote this and that you have written many other things since then. I'll definitely check them out because a, someone suggested I read them and b, because I'm curious how you write about a topic you're familiar with.

You probably do not want any advice on writing and quit reading this review anyway and hate me totally, but I think you'd do much better than this fic if you wrote about things you have already experienced (and I really hope you didn't write this based on experience).

Definitely keep writing though - the very fact that you turned this story into 15 chapter fic shows that you may have written about something you knew preciously little about, yet you are definitely wiser than your years. I know no one else who at this age had the patience to write a fic this long.

To end this review on a positive note: I adore the choice of the name for the fic, the Evansescence song is one of my favorites and I think it was a perfect choice for the situation and the story itself.
aalikane chapter 15 . 10/1/2004

why did you have to do that to poor minerva?
Intelligent Witch chapter 15 . 8/1/2004
that ending was beautiful but if through the fic you were only trying to het across the after affects of a miscarriage I don't think you've done extremely well but if you were trying to capture the strength of their relationship i think you've done well

what i mean y this is that their rections to the miscarriage seem a little too . . . basic and not very in depth

anyway i liked it and thats wat counts

Lady Nassah chapter 15 . 10/26/2003
Aww! What a sad story and so beautifully written!
MWPPL4LIFE chapter 15 . 10/13/2003
Bohemian Bostonian chapter 14 . 9/28/2003
yay, awesome chapter, rock on. wicked sweet, i loved it. yay! :D
Laura Kay chapter 14 . 9/28/2003
AW! That was so sweet! I loved it! Very touching, and beautifully written. Laura :)
MWPPL4LIFE chapter 14 . 9/28/2003
petriebird18 chapter 14 . 9/28/2003
*sigh* That was beautiful! i loved it!
Desiree chapter 14 . 9/28/2003
yea an update! awesome!
MWPPL4LIFE chapter 13 . 9/24/2003

my new s/n is ! for anyone wants to know!
Bohemian Bostonian chapter 13 . 9/2/2003
yay, cute and fluffy! lol. great job, cant wait for another update! :D