Reviews for Shadows and Light
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 28 . 9/14/2009
Aw, that's so sweet!
gythia chapter 28 . 7/17/2008
A fun story. I'm not usually a fan of Marcus/ Neroon slash, since I really can't see Marcus just dropping his love for Ivanova so easily. But I really liked how this story starts out with Marcus being really nervous and even afraid of Neroon, it was very believable.
annakas chapter 22 . 11/17/2003
Yess yess yes they finally kissed and hehehe Marcus sat on Neroons lap *purr* that was hot and sweet *nod nod nod*
annakas chapter 21 . 11/10/2003
Ohh this chapter was so good. Loved the wicked Neroon here. Poor Marcus does not understand what is going on with him. Hee and Neroon slowly but gradually seduces him. Love it love it love it.
Isisisatis chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
Is all of that a big hint from Delenn? Did she maybe know all ot that? *g* Would be like her!
annakas chapter 20 . 11/2/2003
Hee things are getting better and better for the mission. Huh so the tribe thinks Neroon and Marcus are married. Well I think that Neroon doesn't mind it at all ;)
annakas chapter 19 . 10/29/2003
Poor Marcus this definitely seems to not be his lucky month. *shakes her head* Bur I am sure Marcus will think of something to pay them back with.
annakas chapter 18 . 10/27/2003
Ohh the argument between Neroon and Marcus was interesting. I have to agree with Marcus about the Shakiri part. Loved how all the trainees were trying to listen.
nova chapter 17 . 10/23/2003
sure is going out of his way to be

infuriating, could he be anymore obvious.
Isisisatis chapter 17 . 10/20/2003
Oh Marcus, when will you realize? *wanders off with a big grin*
annakas chapter 17 . 10/19/2003
Mother henning Neroon is cute. The bantering and bikering between Neroon and Marcus is so damn funny. And Neroons innuendo *purr* is simply wicked. I wonder when will Marcus get hit with the glue bus?
annakas chapter 16 . 10/12/2003
Ohh the dream was scary. When Marcus woke up and jumped Neroon and told him never to scare him soo I laughed hysterically. And Neroons mumblings about stubborn humans had me in stiches. Why I have the feeling that the traines understand a lot more about the situation than the two men concerned in it? :)
annakas chapter 15 . 10/6/2003
Woohoo Marcus was saved. Talk about a saving in last minute. I love the story, simply love it. Now we miss only Neroon.
nova chapter 14 . 10/3/2003

Cliff hanger.

u enjoy driving people crazy.

Well I'd love it if u'd up date lol.. but no presure.
Isisisatis chapter 14 . 9/30/2003
Ohoh. That sounds bad (good for me, because I like desperate situations *g*!)

But what an evil cliffhanger. I hope I don't have to wait too long for an update, huh *batting her eyelashes*.