Reviews for Handcuffs
jadedvictory chapter 3 . 5/14
incomplete
BlueAppleSiren chapter 3 . 3/11
So... is this the end, or are you going to add more? I would really like to see where this could go.
Miss Emotion chapter 3 . 12/17/2015
Wow I really like this
Zyenna chapter 3 . 10/7/2015
Oh goodness... this is sure to be entertaining... I can't wait for the next chapter. How close can two people grow in one night? I'm very curious... please update soon!
Articuno chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
Lol. He choked him before passing out? Epic.
Kittysugarsnow chapter 3 . 8/27/2015
Awwww! I reached the end of this fanfiction! This is very well-written and original, and completely adorable to read! Even though you most likely will not update, I really like this fanfic and I hope you continue it one day! :(
despicableme chapter 3 . 1/11/2015
This has potential! Please continue ;)
Rosabel Moonstar Snape chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
Please please please update. I want to know what happens next
Sketchy-d00d chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
Aww, it just ends? I would love if you continued this but I understand if you can't. -Cat.
Sketchy-d00d chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
Why couldn't this have happened in the books? Lolz. -Cat.
Sketchy-d00d chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Hehe, if I'd written this I would've made it more awkward and had them land one on top of the other, noses barely an inch apart. Or had Harry puke on Draco and Draco complain non-stop after that... I'm just cruel to my favourite characters! -Cat.
WatchingAsYouFall chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
I would love to read the rest of this story, I hope you haven;t given up on it completely.

WatchingAsYouFall
Guest chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
Please please please please oh please update soon! I can't wait to see how this story is gonna turn out! I absolutely adore this story so far
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
plzzz udpate! even one chapter is fine with me! plzzz don't leave me on the cliffhanger!
Indifferente chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Haha, it should be funny!