Reviews for Handcuffs
despicableme chapter 3 . 1/11
This has potential! Please continue ;)
Rosabel Moonstar Snape chapter 3 . 12/8/2014
Please please please update. I want to know what happens next
The Krystal Cat chapter 3 . 11/9/2014
Aww, it just ends? I would love if you continued this but I understand if you can't. -Cat.
The Krystal Cat chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
Why couldn't this have happened in the books? Lolz. -Cat.
The Krystal Cat chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Hehe, if I'd written this I would've made it more awkward and had them land one on top of the other, noses barely an inch apart. Or had Harry puke on Draco and Draco complain non-stop after that... I'm just cruel to my favourite characters! -Cat.
WatchingAsYouFall chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
I would love to read the rest of this story, I hope you haven;t given up on it completely.

WatchingAsYouFall
Guest chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
Please please please please oh please update soon! I can't wait to see how this story is gonna turn out! I absolutely adore this story so far
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
plzzz udpate! even one chapter is fine with me! plzzz don't leave me on the cliffhanger!
Indifferente chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Haha, it should be funny!
Yuki082 chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
very nice
you should consider writing more
-Yuki
random4ever chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
Aw, this makes me sad. Not the story itself, obviously, because that's hilarious, but rather the fact that this was last updated 9 years ago... Pity. I was dying to read more, and I was hoping that the little number indicating the amount of chapters had glitched...
SlimMarshallMathers chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
Please Update! I really love this fic :)
Lovell Luka chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
Aw! Please update! It's been years. I wanna know what happens. :o
Please?
Lovell Luka chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Lol. So cute! :3
I LUV YOU chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
WRITE MORE. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE WRITE WRITE. I NEED TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER. I NEED TO. OR I WILL KEEL OVER AND DIE PAINFULLY. SO PLEASE PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU PLEASE UPDATE.

This is the best story on I've ever read, by the way. Please keep up the good work!