Reviews for Harry Potter and the Brethren of Ares
teachergirl chapter 12 . 8/2/2008
I enjoyed the first few chapters, but then your story took a really odd teenage soap opera turn. I'm sure your younger readers like the story just fine. There's plenty of room for all kinds of stories, but not all stories are for everyone. This one just isnt't for me.
charedice chapter 12 . 6/22/2006
you know 'Hurt' is a cover, right?
sphinx12 chapter 28 . 2/22/2005
good job with this story, I really enjoyed reading it. The whole bringing back greek gods idea is something I haven't read before (and I still don't really get the whole apple of discord thing)...oh well, I'm off now to read the sequel...
Wren Truesong chapter 28 . 2/22/2005
THe litany of should so did and should but didn't is really, really captivating. Go you.

I expect you've realised by now that I had determined at the start of your fic to review every single chapter, no matter how short the message. Hopefully your inbox survived; if it didn't, hit me up at my ffnet-listed email for a gmail invite.

(Even if it did, hit me up-I've got to get rid of them!)
Wren Truesong chapter 27 . 2/22/2005
...well, Charlie's not nearly so fucked up as Harry; maybe he'll be able to handle her.

'you four worry too much'? ohboy.
Wren Truesong chapter 26 . 2/22/2005
So many clever people, all of them with plots. I feel like I'm spider-watching.
Wren Truesong chapter 25 . 2/22/2005
*wails brokenly* Oh, damn. oh, damn, damn, damn...

...Ah. Albus -did- come along. That's what I get for reading too fast.
Wren Truesong chapter 24 . 2/22/2005
“Why do you even care, Ron? I’m just a last resort to you! I’m one of those trolls you always go on about! I’m not a girl; I’m the queer boy you hang around with! Why would you care that I’m writing to Viktor?”

you -idiots-... *cries into her dark chocolate ice cream*
Wren Truesong chapter 23 . 2/22/2005
...Albus is going to cut himself to -ribbons- for this.
Wren Truesong chapter 22 . 2/22/2005
*sigh* Poor Percy.
Wren Truesong chapter 21 . 2/22/2005
Nice one-liner, Ron.
Wren Truesong chapter 20 . 2/22/2005
Woggle.

'nuff said.
Wren Truesong chapter 19 . 2/22/2005
So was this a dream, or did it just happen so fast Harry never really registered?
Wren Truesong chapter 18 . 2/22/2005
Interesting dreams, tho I'm not writing off that being Harry yet. And it's nice to see that Gin's pain was of -some- use.
Wren Truesong chapter 17 . 2/22/2005
That place scares -me-, and I'm a girl. o.o

*grins at JxL, and thinks your version of the afterlife sounds rather neat*

They generally are a -bit- wet, but that shouldn't be all they are.