Reviews for A Return To Hell
Luna of the Night Eclipse chapter 22 . 5/31/2010
great story!
PadfootCc chapter 22 . 8/24/2004
o0o0o! is there gonna be a sequel to this? it was such a good story!
clouded leopard chapter 22 . 8/20/2004
Oh my God that was SUCH a cool story! *Sniffles* I'm so sad it's over! You are a fantabulous, awesome, greatgreatgreat writer! You rock! :D
Angel452 chapter 22 . 8/20/2004
How can that be it? What did the note say? Will Helena stay at the Manor? What will happen?
clouded leopard chapter 20 . 8/18/2004
Oh yay that was so good! I'm so glad they finally found Barbara! Yay! Update soon! :D
KelleyGaither2342 chapter 20 . 8/17/2004
Plz, plz, plz keep writing. i'm hooked! you put ur readers right where u want em, then hold em there til you're done with em. Plz continue!
clouded leopard chapter 18 . 8/8/2004
I am going to DIE! UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE! *Sigh* Cliffhangers stink! Now I have to wait to see what happens next! *Sniff Sniff*
Roonie chapter 17 . 8/3/2004
MORE! I NEED MORE! It's been too long and you have me biting my fingernails here! I can't take the suspence! Shame on you for luring me into your incredible fic and then leaving me out to dry for so long! Okay, so it hasn't been THAT long but this story is just SO freakin' good that it feels like forever. Please update soon!
clouded leopard chapter 17 . 7/18/2004
Yay Yay Yay! I love it I love it I love it! More great chappies! How DO you do it? :)
cg's-gal-72689 chapter 17 . 7/16/2004
I always love surprise attacks. They work so well. I can't wait for the next update!
cg's-gal-72689 chapter 16 . 7/13/2004
O, I love it! It's so great, please keep going!
PadfootCc chapter 16 . 7/12/2004
o please update soon!
cg's-gal-72689 chapter 15 . 7/10/2004
OMG! I love it! I have missed BOP for so long and this goes along with the story so well! Please keep writing.
clouded leopard chapter 15 . 7/9/2004
I love it! You are an awesome writer, keep it up!
Demoneyed Reader chapter 13 . 2/2/2004
hey I love this story it keeps me on the edge on my seat and I love it when a story does that to me so I hope to read some more of your stories and I hope that you will finish this story.