Reviews for Choices
Gundamknight chapter 8 . 2/12/2007
man this is one great story and I happen to be a big Danger Mouse fan...oh heck.

GK
nothing to see here chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
You have been GAFFed, sweetums.

"

Nah! She was a waitress! He was a secret agent! He couldn't possibly take an interest in her - could he?

Not to mention he's, you know, a mouse. "
Mrs. Smith chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
On the positive, you have a fairly decent grasp of spelling, puncuation and grammar.

On the bad, your character is a Mary Sue, and your plot is ridiculous. I seriously laughed through the first two chapters until I couldn't breathe anymore.

Now, usually in a Danger Mouse fanfic, that would be a good thing, but seeing as you labeled this story's genre as "Romance/Angst" I'd not be flattered if I were you, unless those categories were a mistake.

I really don't see how the problem could be fixed, since it's your story's whole premise that is flawed.
nanimomienai chapter 8 . 2/11/2004
Hey Ellie ET! Sorry I didn't review this forever and ever- but it's a great story!
I love your writing, so you are going to keep writing! Promise? I'm going to go check out a couple more of your stories- TTYL!
-elvesmagic010
hey! I'm back from Keystone! And I updated Illusionist. Yee hah! Anyway, have a great day!
Sabertooth Kitty chapter 8 . 10/5/2003
This is a great story, Ellie! :) You really have a gift for writing here- you certainly have what it takes to be a Pulitzer-prize winning author someday. :D Keep on writing, and I'll see you at Club DM!
Sabertooth Kitty chapter 7 . 10/1/2003
Thanks for updating, Ellie! :) This is REALLY good so far- can't wait to see more!
Sabertooth Kitty chapter 6 . 9/15/2003
This is getting GOOD! Finish it, finish it, finish it! _
Sabertooth Kitty chapter 5 . 8/22/2003
Oh, wow! Powerful stuff! _

So, is there any more, or is this the end? I dunno; I couldn't tell. It's alright if you don't continue it from here, but it would be a splendid surprise to see an addition to this story.

Keep on writin', Ellie! See ya at Club DM! ;)
Lyndsi05 chapter 5 . 8/19/2003
I really like this! I especially like the relationship between DM and Penfold. Cute. Keep it going, please! :)
Sabertooth Kitty chapter 4 . 8/14/2003
DM as a human being? Holy cow! You HAVE to continue this!
Sabertooth Kitty chapter 3 . 7/28/2003
Oh, WoW! Powerful!

Great stuff here, Ellie! I can't wait to see more! _

PS- have fun on your camping trip! ~_
kar chapter 2 . 7/21/2003
I love reading romance. I can't wait for a new chapter.
Sabertooth Kitty chapter 2 . 7/15/2003
OOh, nice follow-up! Can't wait to see more! :)
Aquila chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
I'm impressed with the storyline so far ;) Looking forward to hearing the rest of it.

My only concern is that there is quite a lot of dialog. Is it possible to extend the actions between scenes to lengthen the story a bit more?
Sabertooth Kitty chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
Hi there! I noticed a new fanfic in this area and, I thought I'd drop by and check it out!

This seems very promising! I like it so far, and I do hope you finish it soon!

Also, don't worry about the whole size thing. CH did a lot of fooling around with DM's size, especially in "Planet of the Cats". ;)

In any case, good luck! Hope to see more! _