Reviews for Context
thedorkygirl chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
I like the idea of Hoshi's failing is not seeing her own value - of not being comfortable with it, and of seeing her own inevitable redundancy.
ThePet chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Another great Hoshi introspection. You really don't like Archer, right? :-) I like him better than Captain "We don't know what it is, let's kill it" Kirk. Again, great characterisation. I love your writing style.
pipster chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
Loved it the first time. Love it even more the second. :)
Sarahjane chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
I think you captured Hoshi perfectly. I loved this!
Phaser Lady chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
Darn straight. Hoshi all the way. I'm glad someone wrote about her in such a positive, strong light. Now if only TPTB would give her the characteristics we all know she has inside...
jen chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
Great insight into Hoshi's character. I agree, she is terribley overlooked on the show. She needs more airtime, and a chance to prove just how tough she actually is. Great job.
JadziaKathryn chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
I really like this. It's a theme we see come true, after all. Do they even mention translators of the living, breathing variety in the 24th century?
Entgirl chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
They think she's a civilian in uniform because she whines like a little child instead of a Starfleet officer. There's a difference between intelligence and professionalism. Hoshi has one in spades. She severely lacks the other.