Reviews for Villain Notebook for the Future
HeavyAlchemist chapter 42 . 6/10
god dammit im npt crying, you are!
HeavyAlchemist chapter 30 . 6/9
got the widest shit eating grin on reading the last part
Aizawa afterwards: I need a drink. A LOT of drinks.
SWEET DEITIES NO! WE DO NOT WANT NEZU INTERACTING WITH MASTERMIND IN ANY WAY!
Do you even know the DEFINITION of “Nemesis”? Though, given the ORIGINAL meaning of the word, it could be a good villain name.
HeavyAlchemist chapter 4 . 6/3
no i wont comment
Rubberization chapter 51 . 4/25
Welp, that about does it for me. If i wanted to see autistic nerd harem wish fulfillment Id watch Isekai anime, which i dont anyways so... yeah. You should tag your fics better or least go back into the first chapter and give a heads up on the ship situation.

for the record, the poly part is fine. ive read fics like that that ive enjoyed but this feels forced and awkward. a simple mei x izuku paring wouldve been perfect with good drama. melissa was super unnecessary for romance. good luck with your fic though.
Rubberization chapter 50 . 4/25
yeesh. you had me completely on board til you stuffed the poly/harem bullshit in here. its not a bad thing but its so overdone in this fandom and its not labeled at all on this fic. ill stick it out til it maybe happens? hopefully not but either way ill drop this fic then. a bit of a heads up wouldve been cooler.

otherwise a 10/10 fic, with good writing and plot. the original characters youve made are phenomenal. we'll see how it goes i guess.
Galahide chapter 1 . 4/9
Okay so i listen to this fic a long long time ago but I remember some bits and pieces of it and im so happy i found thank you so much for a wonderful fanfic can’t wait to read a bit tomorrow its late and i have work in the morning
dnwhatif chapter 1 . 4/5
Hello, this is DN What If. I would like to share your story on YouTube with an audience that prefers listening over reading.

Channel link:
DnWhatIf

I will give proper credit and include a link to the story, respecting all the writers and translators who contribute to these stories.

This is a better way to spread your work to a larger audience. Not only will you gain more views on your work, but I will also benefit from increased exposure through my channel (monetized).

If you have any suggestions, such as a title starting with "What If," or any other preferences, please let me know. I'm open to making changes according to your preferences.

I would appreciate your cooperation. Please reply at your earliest convenience and with permission. Thank you.

What If Villain Deku Became the Hero of Villains?
Detsella Morningdew chapter 35 . 3/31
I love how you wrote Mineta - you wrote him as the perv he is, but showed his dedication to improve himself and train himself out of that pit.
Detsella Morningdew chapter 19 . 3/30
Okay, if I'm reading this right Shoto has the absolute best deadpan sense of humor.

This is hilarious.
Pixel chapter 29 . 3/1
Enserio que haces un gran trabajo, no puedo esperar a ver cómo están los capítulos más nuevos, psdt: You have won a fan of Peru
Pixel chapter 21 . 3/1
Me encanta tu historia bro, enserio que es demaciado graciosa y entretenida ojalá sigas asi
I just binged this entire story in one sitting. Bravo, this is an incredible AU! I adored how many dorky little references Izuku made about properties that could have existed pre quirk. It's adorable that he collects autographs from his heroic foes. I don't know if the three way relationship should stay. (it seems incredibly indecisive, which works for the wall flowers, especially our favorite supervillain. But I digress) While this is fanfic, despite all the subtle changes that have occurred, it has stayed remarkably faithful to canon and has had the courage to turn unsavory aspects into genuine character growth. It would be a shame if this didn't lead to a liar revealed plot. Overall though this is fantastic. Thank you author.
1,145 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »