Reviews for Villain Notebook for the Future
Greatazuredragon chapter 48 . 2/2
Great chapter, thanks for the update.
Puntur chapter 48 . 2/1
It's like a flash air in mha fanfiction community. Typical villain deku fanfiction is too serious and character changing. As If deku would fit as a villain, god no. But mastermind is the only one who izuku would fit. Job done well bud. Wish you luck!
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 49 . 1/30
Wonder if they'll briefly team up or end up fighting over who gets to off Overhaul. Or it'll be a three way fight, or they rock paper scissors for who gets him.
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 48 . 1/30
Miruko got blue balled.
ARandomDuee chapter 4 . 1/29
Im 4 chapters in and all I can say is that I love this story so far, its so goofy and lighthearted, cant wait to keep on reading
solbandgus chapter 49 . 1/29
That's an interesting way of saying having feelings or more than one girl. (Oof for Inkblot though)
Geode7 chapter 43 . 1/28
Just imagine if Mayumi and Power Loader found out that he is Mastermind. I'm kinda curious how their imaginations would go
dav102102 chapter 49 . 1/26
izuku making something like the reverse one for all would cool, if u catch my drift
Blaze1992 chapter 49 . 1/26
That kid really needs to work on his communication skills.
Paulthored chapter 49 . 1/26
Heh. When Even bitter enemies but aside their differences in condemnation of someone else's actions... [you've either gotten a special kind of Evil... or someone has buggered Society's sense of Ethics something fierce! ]

I wonder if Shigaraki & MASTERMIND might put out a public service announcement (psa), in Reaction to learning about Overhaul & his treatment of Eri.

Question: Does Shigaraki ever get a Villain Name?
. I mean, beyond All For One changing his Name and all...
Kalbario chapter 49 . 1/26
OVERHAUL. MUST. D I E.

What would Eri be like if she was taken cared of by the LoSV? What would be her Villain name? She'd probably find Stitch interesting and vise versa.
Nalasys chapter 49 . 1/26
AHHHH! Each chapter is better and better! Honestly this story is on track to be my favourite story for MHA. The story is fun, as well as easy to keep pace with. It doesn't drag on! Couldn't ask for a better story to spend my time reading.
ndjjdjsujsj chapter 49 . 1/25
Genghis khan?
Alihevean chapter 49 . 1/25
, 333
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 49 . 1/25
Excellent updating here. And yeah, Izuku and Tomura will find some common ground over their hate for Overhaul.

Keep the good writing.