Reviews for July
Selphie Kinneas chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Oh gosh this was so good!

I was a little confused at first, but after I realized Julia was at the campground it started making sense. That's a really clever way for them to meet!

The lack of quotation marks confused me but it set an interesting mood, like watching the story through still pictures instead of a movie.

On and On was absolutely beautiful. I really enjoyed this, you did a terrific job!
wellduh chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Finally! I can't believe I haven't found this before; been looking for good Julia-Caraway stuff for a while. Great work!
Verdanii chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
Great,really.

Enjoyed reading it.
Sabriel41 chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
*chuckles* Me again; I chose this one at random, and as the tears proceed to stream down my cheeks, I find I'm glad to have done so... You write the bittersweet very well - a beautifully painful mix of poignancy and life - perhaps best embodied by Julia's 'premiered' song (which, due to the lack of disclaimers, I'm guessing is yours... here's hoping you see that published someday - it's quite frankly brilliant.)
Keep up the wonderful work... FF.n needs more authors like you.
S.
Maloire chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
:) Another wonderful piece! The song was woven into the story nicely, very good! :D:D! Here are just a few things...

the little piece of Galbadia I’m [brining] out

"bringing" ?

And a trail that leads away [form] my door:

"from"
Baconfat chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
I'm moved. I'm moved! By a romance fic! That's not supposed to happen! That was lovely. Subtle and unusual and ...touching. For someone who doesn't like to write romance, you sure do handle the emotional stuff well. Too well, even. I'm moved! What sorcery is this?
Roentgen Ray chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
That was absolutely lovely. It's hard to find decent Julia fics. Very well written. Keep up the good work.
Hokit chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
Very, very well written.
Ali chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
This must be Caraway/Julia week, In the past two days I have seen two Great C/J fics. I loved the first one and I love this one, you can see Julia's grief over her Laguna and her recovery as she meets Caraway.
Paper Bear chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
That was such a beautiful song! Are you going to write more to this story? I really hope so. It's so good. It's nice to read a decent Julia story once in a while.