Reviews for Teamo Supremo: the next generation
cory nichol chapter 4 . 5/18/2010
where are they ? said sonic.

hi guys sonic said.

hoo are you hecter asked.

my is sonic the heghog.

drake said wow cool.

hecter chin drop on the ground.

Iam hecter form teamo supremo.
SP Action Extreme 2 Noid chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
Hey Cory, It's me Alex/Ed, OBEY, But seriously good description of characters, I like this intro. ALL OBEY GIR! Sorry, I've been watching Invader ZIM a lot and OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT, KEEP IT AWAY! I GOTTA GO NOW, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! (Alex/Ed grabs some mega weapons and heads into the next room and you hear horrible screaming.) I HURTS SO MUCH! Wait I'm still reviewing? I'll read more later and then GET OFF MY HEAD!
Kelly chapter 4 . 1/8/2004
Yays! I finally got around to DOING this! Took me long enough...in any case, I'm rather pleased with how this has turned out. Everything's happening rather fast, and part of this was straight from the second Lion King movie, but oh well! Otherwise, I like it quite a lot.
Nintendo Maximus chapter 4 . 1/2/2004
Ah, Cory, "Author's Notes" aren't really chapters. But then, neither are character profiles like those that made up the first chapter. In fact, "chapter 3" actually seems to be the first real chapter of the story, with chapter 2 being more of a prologue. You can edit your stories, you know. I'd suggest taking the notes on what's happened with everyone else and moving them to either the end of "chapter 1" or the very beginning of "chapter 2".
Also, you told us the personalities of the characters in the first "chapter", but so far all I've seen of them in the actual story is Drake and Jennifer's sibling rivalry. Will we be seeing William's flirtatious ways, Jennifer's sweet disposition, and Drake's tough attitude in the next chapter? Which side of the family does William get his flirtatious ways from, anyway? And is Drake's attitude perhaps similar to the way Crandall was unable to control his temper in "Science Friction"? Please tell me!
Kraven the Hunter chapter 2 . 7/31/2003
Aww...
Nintendo Maximus chapter 2 . 7/30/2003
Oh, that is such a fluffy intro! I may be of the violence-loving persona, but I also love my favorite pairings in fluffy fics.

I also like the surnames you gave for Crandall and Hector. Can I use them in the fanfics I plan to write? If yes, I'll also need Brenda's former last name.
Megawing chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
could you get the next chapter up
Nintendo Maximus chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
Hiya, Paul! I like the setup here. But let me ask you something. Do you also own Sophie? I don't think I've seen her on the show. Also, if you own Electronica 2.0 and the Prankster, shouldn't they be in your disclaimer too?
The Time Traveler chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
I don't know that much about Teamo Supremo, but I must admit you came up with some good characters. Please keep writing!
MEGAWING chapter 1 . 7/2/2003