Reviews for Someone So Beautiful Is Frightening
A Forgotten Fairy. .AKA- Fairy chapter 16 . 11/12/2009
poor Wanda... and John... and Rogue... and Remy... and Todd... oh dear lord, i just 'poor...' everyone dont i? anyways, this story is AMAZING! please update soon! and can u have like Rogue kill Magneto? and if the poll is still going i on, i vote for John with Wanda and Kitty with Pietro! :D

luve,

Fairy!
The Catastrophe Waitress chapter 16 . 7/8/2006
oh, a bit of a lack of ROMY, but w/e. hope you update soon or i'll go into withdrawal
The Catastrophe Waitress chapter 6 . 7/7/2006
wtf? only 7 votes for john/wanda? le gasp! evilness. but I guess so long as its a ROMY I'll live ... just ...
41eugoR chapter 16 . 5/13/2006
Just read all the chappies and lovin it all! John's dreams were... freaky...Anywayz update ASAP!
ishandahalf chapter 16 . 5/12/2006
ooh, so glad to see an update! it's been a while, so i'm quite glad to see something new. great stuff, as usual!

anyhoo. loved the freaky dreams... they're always a good thing. can't wait to see what happens next... keep it coming, quick like a bunny on crack! ;)
TheDreamerLady chapter 16 . 5/11/2006
YOUR ALIVE!

Sweet... hope this means we're back to updates...

Er... anyway, nice chapter.

Update soon!

amanda and Lanco(the duck)
innocent-rebel chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
This amazing! Yep Rogue and Remy are among my fave couples in thos verse along with toad and wanda. Awesome job. Can't wait to read more!
Through Darkness chapter 15 . 7/14/2005
WHOO! I finally get to vote! Alrighty then:

-Toad and Wanda (He's clean now!)

-Kitty and Pietro

-John and Amara

and now for my review:

Well, it's generally good. Not a hard plotted story, more like light, casual entertaining reading, which I like. It's sort of...relaxed, even at somewhat strenous moments. Aside from Wanda and Rogue, and Toad taking a shower, your characters haven't developed yet, but it's early so I hope you'll further that in the future.

I'll be waiting for an update!

Through Darkness and Light
roguelebeau chapter 15 . 6/24/2005
Please finish it!
stevenmeow duh chapter 14 . 5/24/2005
i really liked that chapter it was a lot more personal than some of the otheres it showed a lot of depth, im proud to know someone i carea bout can write something that meaningful. i figured out who i am i hope u figure out who u are cuz im waiting
meow chapter 12 . 5/16/2005
ur silly tehehehhe. meow ne way i find it funney how u fixate on strawberry ice cream in ur writings but u hate strawberrys in actuality, hm, oh well i liked the chapter even if u didnt and makeing people worry would be half the fun of being able to read minds. like totaly(valley girl) well going to take over the world now, ttyl beautiful.
meow chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
ill do whatever you want me to to talk ot you sara. i can use my dads buisness line to call cuz no one knows the number. il meet you anywhere because i know ur not trying to see me. if u really do care then meet me somwhere so we can talk face to face u can bring dickshit if u need to even i just want to talk and make things better. please just contact me or give me ur email i wont do anything i just want to be able to talk ot u this is hurting me so much i just need u to stop lieing to me sara, just stop it. i will always love u.

i just had to delete ur name i almost posted it. sorry if i come off wrong or harsh i dont mean to
flufy chapter 11 . 5/15/2005
this chapter was kind of hectic and disorganized, too manny little parts that just didnt seem to go together but i definently liked the long one between john and wanda. it was very entertaining.
meow chapter 10 . 5/9/2005
im so tired and exausted i dont even know where to begin it was a good chapter and it reminded me of somethign i say. "pretty girls arnt supposed to cry" mor importantly beautiful opnes
meow chapter 9 . 5/9/2005
did ua ctualy finnishh that with yall. i dont know wheather to say chere or sheila because now both ncharacteres seem like you was a really good chapter though and im looking forward to reading more.