Reviews for With You
Minight51 chapter 21 . 3/1/2017
I would like to know why authors like ripping your readers hearts out. I have one story on my page and two more in progress. And I would never think of doing this to my readers. I will be the first to admit that this is a very well written story. I just wish that I wasn't forced to cry every other chapter. I'm not trying to make you feel bad I just wish to know why authors do this to their readers.
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 13 . 5/19/2016
Awe that was the cutest apology I've ever read! And I love roses. But I know for a fact that there isn't roses in Egypt due to it being too hot for roses. The roses would wilt and die from the heat. The water would drain away from the heat. But if there really is roses in Egypt that would be so cool! I know that red roses mean love and romance. White means friendship, and I think yellow means forgiveness. I'm not sure. Well keep up the good work!
LunarisDraconis chapter 20 . 10/13/2015
i just cried
Oashisu chapter 17 . 7/24/2012
Okay, about continuing the fic. I would personally have the new Yami and Yugi fall in love, duh, but have Yugi continue to think about Atem (Pharaoh's real name). Then have new Yami start to remember the past or at least snippets of it. Anyways, this is an awesome fic.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/9/2012
u should make a sequel.
andysanime chapter 20 . 3/17/2012
Really good job on this story.
Lauren chapter 11 . 2/23/2012
I was putting up with the lack of flow in your writing because I really like the plot, and I know someone else wrote the sex scene but this is sick! I hate S&M especially when one character is supposed to be innocent like Ryou, I'm sorry but I refuse to read this story anymore!
creativewisegrl chapter 13 . 12/26/2011
Actually, I was reading an article the other day on a test about how roses were grown in Egypt, so the apple didn't really fall that far from the tree.
coolgamer chapter 20 . 8/8/2011
so sweet! i loved it!
Angeldrkfire chapter 9 . 6/10/2011
I actually started crying cause I was so happy Yami was remembering Yugi. Kudos!
The sweetheart chapter 20 . 5/2/2011
Hi,

the story was amazing. I simply loved it.

It would be great ig you made a sequel. :)

The sweetheart.
Foxluna chapter 20 . 4/21/2011
wow i promised myself i wouldn't cry at the end of this story but damnit i did anyways! -giggles-

well this was a great story; i loved it, and im glad that u didn't stop it at the chap where Yugi met their reincarnations.

but that doesn't stop me from wondering what their lives are like now with the present Yami, Bakura, and Marik.

well please make sure to let me know of any stories u have that you'd like me to read and any new and up coming ones too kay? please and thank u!

laters,

Fox
naru-chan 92 chapter 9 . 1/31/2011
i really like this story its good! XD
haispiral chapter 20 . 9/27/2010
So I just HAD to review this fic because I read it many years ago and fell in love with it. I gave it a quick re-read after many years and, although I'll admit it isn't quite as amazing as I remembered it, this fic still has a certain sparkle to it.

Thank you for this story; I consider it one of the best fics I had read at that time.
Soraki01 chapter 5 . 11/5/2009
Youre story is really good! I like it a lot :)!

Its so exciting, i cant wait to see the reunion!

poor Hikaris, but at last they feeling a little better now!

I can understand why they miss them so much! *sniff*