Reviews for The Mountain of Simeli
garnet86 chapter 3 . 11/18/2013
I think it's been ten years now since I read TFYT -it was one of my first fanfictions ever- and I've never loved a story more! Although I've read a lot of wonderful stories since then, this one story has always stayed with me and I was elated when I realized you were going to write a sequel! It seems that you're never going to finish this fic and maybe you're never going to read this review either but I really hope that you're well and that your life has turned out the way you wanted. I just wanted to let you know how much your work will always mean to me and that I'd be overjoyed if you ever decide to finish this. I wish you the best of luck!
livinoutloud chapter 3 . 2/27/2007
tell the truth when you made her a dancer i was kinda reluctant to continue reading

but i decided to keep reading and I love it

can't wait to see what you do next
rynn chapter 3 . 2/26/2007
are you ever going to continue this story
Vanafindiel chapter 3 . 7/11/2006
Update soon, love the story.
jules chapter 3 . 6/7/2005
*sniff sniff* :'( is this fic dieing on me? i'm so sad! this and tfyt are some of the best and well written fics i have ever read! that's a big complement, seeing as i'm quite picky about that. but...you haven't updated in so long that i think it just might be dead, but i really wish it wasn't so. i would love you forever if you update and eventually finish the story- it deserves to be!
dogmoon183 chapter 3 . 2/23/2005
it makes me sad to see that you haven't updated for so long...such a thing usually means that the fic is on haitus, or it has been abandoned. This fic, as well as TFYT are amazingly good. I do hope that you can eventually finish this!
Lari chapter 2 . 1/18/2005
Oh, crap. That was meant for TFYT. I never read Simeli but in beta, and it never felt like it was going anywhere.
Lari chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Abbychan, if you still read your reviews from fic you published three years ago,

I was bored. I was at school. Boredom school not a good combination. I already R&Red back when this was around the first time. But then I re-read copies of some of the chapters I had on my computer and figured I'd talk.

Aeryn doesn't feel real. She's a bit MS-like, and a bit too obviously Starling. Your prose is still wonderful, but somehow, the characters aren't working for me anymore. But I suppose I'm spoiled b/c I read Dorothy Dunnett (wonderful characters). Anyway, good luck till whenever I hear from you again.
Mousker chapter 3 . 12/2/2004
I love dthe first story an I am dying for you to finish this one. Please update.

Your stuff is great.
Isadore chapter 3 . 8/24/2004
I often check to see if you've continued with story, but, so far, I've always been disappointed. If it isn't too much trouble, could you perhaps post a little note saying whether or not you have any plans to finish it? If you don't I'll be very sad, obviously, but at least we'll all know. Thanks.
Jade Sabre chapter 3 . 8/4/2004
I want you to know that I read "Rappacini's Daughter" and watched "Moulin Rouge" largely in part of your works. (Okay, so I'd been dying to see MR anyway.) I'm going to try and email this review to you as well because I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really

want to know what happens next. Your plot lines are engrossing and well-written (unlike Dickens...but I digress), your characters are believable and empathetic, and I REALLY WANT SNAPE AND AERYN TO MEET AGAIN. So, if you could update...

Wherever and however you are, I hope you're doing well!

~An insanely devoted fan
anonymousladybug chapter 3 . 6/8/2004
Oh, I just love it. Update soon, please, it's fantastic
Le Masque chapter 3 . 5/23/2004
Exquisite.
-N.
troesnaja chapter 3 . 4/24/2004
Hello I just wanted to say that I have read all of your stories and I was deeply touched by them. I so so so hope you woll write more. I send you a very detailed email but your addy has changed so I hope you get this review instead. There is so much I could say but I wont for now just saying that I hope you will update.
Procrastinating chapter 3 . 1/26/2004
*squee* you've started the sequal! i only just finished reading the first one, and i was like "more, MORE!"... and now im like MORE, MMOORREE!
i absolutely LOVE it. i mean like, wow. totaly! *gins* sorry.
...i wonder if you have any more storys.
lets go check.