Reviews for Three Point Games
Mrbiq chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
I completely loved the Diary of Ryuuzaki Sumire. I feel that it is the funniest.

Thank you for the awesome read!
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 16 . 11/17/2012
Aww! This is adorable! *can't stop smiling* Tezuka, naughty, naughty...
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 6 . 11/17/2012
This is just so cutting. I'm almost about to cry, and I can't even - *speechless*
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
OH. MY. GOD. Cannot control laughter! This seriously made my day... *tears of laughter* You know, I'd love to be Sumire-chan... *winkwink*
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
For some reason this was hilarious to me XD ROFL!
Mrbiq chapter 16 . 10/31/2012
waiting...
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
LOL, very cute! XD
pentalion chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
A keystone?

MB chapter 5 . 3/5/2009
you (and i) know its rude to write stuff like that about straight people *waves finger*...*falls down LMAO* BUT ITS FUNNY AS HEL!
Silva-forest chapter 5 . 7/15/2008
LMAO I HAD TEARS ON MY FACE ALL THROUGH THIS, AND WHEN YOU SAID "FUJI IS A SLUT" I ALMOST SPILLED MY DIRNK XD!
Silva-forest chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
I loved this!1 I love how you managed to take Ryoma's POV and turn in a way that must people don't. By that I mean that you don't portray him as someone who just nods his head and follows whatever Tezuka says, but as someone who thinks beyond what he's told and makes him own conclusion out of it. I loved it and it's just the first chapter XD!
PheonixShadow chapter 16 . 3/16/2008
Nice! Loved most of them, except the midly angsty ones. :) Are you going to write anymore? If you do, write a funny one for Fuji/Ryoma, please? :) Ja!
Jaggery chapter 5 . 2/29/2008
XD! OMG, so many great lines in here, and the concept itself! I like how you integrated it through the canon...like a behind-the-scenes thing.

(My favorite part's gotta be the last bit, though. XD)
serenitatis417 chapter 16 . 9/15/2007
Tezuka's sense of organisation is almost... cute.

-At the beach-

-takes out list-

"Scuba-diving, tick. Walk around Honolulu, tick. Now, let's make mad, passionate love on the beach"

Kakaka.
serenitatis417 chapter 8 . 9/15/2007
o.o Your brother DID that?

Wow.

Mehh, Fuji in a female outfit isn't so special, since he's heaps effeminate already. But the whole third years? That's laughable.

Hahaha, the imagery... x]