Reviews for Confrontation
creatorX33 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Not bad, I liked the ending bit.
Kat chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
1. Female. Does not wish to be flirted with, however, unless you bear a stunning rememblance to Vincent Tanner, Ezra Standish, JD Dunne, or Buck Willimington from Magnificent Seven- or to Gackt, one of GacktJOB, Hyde, Miyavi (sp? *puzzled scowl*) Kyo or Aiba. *Fangirls wildly around the room.*

2. The whole singing-Ken-Kazier-muscial thing? Didn't really work for me. I LOVE Jekyll and Hyde- in fact, I use it for auditons and know the entire thing by heart- but to me? This was kinda corny. BUT it was pretty well done other then that, and you manuvered the lyrics to fit nicely. And I'll give you, then 'I'll see you there, Ken' at the end after every thing seemed 'safe' gave me chills. That was nicely creepy. I can hear that being hissed nastily like some monster waiting for him...okay, now I'll be freakin' scared to sleep if I start thinking about dream monsters. So I'm done- g'night, ladies and gents. Sweet dreams. ~_
Diva'sDream chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
That was awesome. I've never heard of that musical. Is it good? I'm a Les Mis fanatic so...Yeah. Well, I loved this fanfic. Great job, and you worded it really well. Fantastic! _!

~Diva'sDream~
The Creatress chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
oh, cool. will u continue? i'd luv to see what happens next.
KOI chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
What? I'm the only one who reviewed this? That's crazy! Tell me some people just felt like e-mailing you directly. Either way, I still think you should write some more fanfictions. Who knows, maybe more people will read your others. That's how I find some of the best fics. Reading other stuff from an author who wrote something good. For the most part I only read Ken centric fics, so I haven't read the IshidaKamiya Camping Trip one yet, but who knows what'll happen in the future. Until then, you're really good. Bye Vegita. :) (I read your profile, can you tell?)
KOI chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
Well, that was most definately (sp?) interesting. I liked it. You ought to write more like this. It was really good. I especially liked the ending; with the "Kaiser's responce." Very cool.