Reviews for Brother Knows Best
SoloMoon chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Wow. this was amazing. You really captured Regulus, but also Remus and Sirius and Lily. I kind of like the idea of LilyRegulus
Me chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
GREATE STORY! really. I like it.
I chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
Good story!
Ronniekinns chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
I'm not the only one out there with a good Regulus fic anymore! Yay! *dances*
And how very good this was.
You've captured Regulus' character in a way that I've never seen before. Regulus/Lily, hmm? I like it. And how he's sent to kill her...
The way this fic was written was very good.
The only quibble I have about this is that having the whole think in italics hurt my eyes. Could you make it regular, and say "flashback" or something?
But other than that, very good. I'll go check out you're other fics!
*adds to favorites*
LudicrousConclusions chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
Wow. It's not slash, but it's still so good. I never would have dreamed of buying a Regulus/Lily relationship, but you make it so convincing and natural-seeming. Poor Regulus. Poor, poor, kid. I especially like when he fakes hatred for Sirius. And, as usual, your represenation of MWPP is perfect.
Clam Chowder1 chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
Lovely! I've been looking for ages for a Regulus story, but there aren't many out there. Kudos to you for a well-done piece of work!
RiverPhoenix chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
Interesting story, that.

I enjoyed the idea of there being some love between Regulus and Sirius, despite there parting of ways - after all they are brothers.

Sirius DOES care about his family and Regulus - otherwise, why would he waste the energy on harting them.

Excellent story, i hope you write anohter one.
Leo Dragoness chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
Good. Really good. ...I don't have much else to say. You did an excellent job of giving believable personality to one of the more obscure characteres. Just wonderful overall. *tips hat to you*

-LD