Reviews for Only For A Sibling
Stormrose Dewleaf chapter 4 . 12/29/2006
I loved every bit of it, but Ryou and Amane is by far the cutest! *squee* I absolutely adore this entire ficcy. _
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Oops, I forgot about the Ishtars in my last review...Oh well, that was cute too. Too bad Odion/Rishid isn't actually related to them by blood...Is he? ...
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 4 . 3/14/2006
*lauughing* That was amusing. They're all really cute. Ryou in Hell, Joey; Serentiy's doggie, and Kaiba the slave to Mokuba. lol. Cute.
openwindow chapter 4 . 7/17/2005
KAWAII! so cute!
openwindow chapter 3 . 7/17/2005
DEFINITELY my favourite so far! :D malik is SO KAWAII!
openwindow chapter 2 . 7/17/2005
*grins* sweet come back from joey
openwindow chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
AW! that was so cute! (though the "his sapphire orbs melted..." comment was so very cliche, the "can i sleep with you? the monsters are afraid of you." comment more than compensates!)
Moonrunner chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
KAWII!

'Nuff said.
Freak09 chapter 4 . 8/25/2004
Aw they are all so cute! I love them!
Freak09 chapter 3 . 8/25/2004
Aw Malik sounds so cute! What went wrong! How did he become and evil maniac?
Love Angel chapter 3 . 6/6/2004
That was the most cute fanfiction story I have read in 2 years and trust me I read a lot of them!
Lover chapter 2 . 6/6/2004
KAVAII!
yamitammy chapter 4 . 5/6/2004
Aww, that was so kawaii! Hey, Bakura (Ryou) acting all tough for Amane reminds me of a scene I wrote in this fic in which Tracey, Bakura, Ray and Kuroudo go back in time to comfort their chibi selves. When chibi Tracey finds chibi Bakura and chibi Amane crying, he approaches them and Bakura goes 'I'm warning you, you had better not hurt my sister!' and he gets into a defensive pose, almost ready to fight if he had to. But nup, chibi Tracey explains he wants to help the two chibis.
Star Girl11 chapter 3 . 1/5/2004
KAWAII *glomps the chibisized version of her favorite character*!
By the way it is piggy-back pig-a-back. Just though you might want to know!
Anyway that was good!
oneechan chapter 3 . 12/3/2003
hide and go sleep! the evile penguins will get your money. Tonight you will find three quarters in your sink when you take your bath! love the story see you later
(your so silly)