Reviews for Crystal Bits of Snowflake
TaintedAngel chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Your talent as a writer knows no bounds.
RedMoonNight chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
So beautiful! :)
sana-chan9 chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Peachmelba-the-kickass-wonder-mog chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
That was officially the only CloTi story I've read and enjoyed. The emotions were done so well. An absolute pleasure to read. Keep up the good work!

luv Peachmelba-the-kickass-wonder-mog
raine chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
You have a real talent for short stories!

I so envy you! gr.
Cody Smith chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
This is one of the best stories i ever read. I liked it a lot.
Kylie chapter 1 . 8/23/2002
OMG!I loved this story! Cloud and Tifa forever! Please write more CloudxTifa stories. This was a sad but sweet of the best I have read!
Foxglove chapter 1 . 4/19/2001
Very well written, great detail and all around...pretty _ Keep up the great work.
Halo chapter 1 . 3/9/2001
That was so poetic & sad.I loved it.
Clara chapter 1 . 1/19/2001
Totally, and utterly adorable! I read this somewhere before.. I think it was on Icy Brian's page.. or on your page.. Didn't you write something about Reno and Yuffie? "When two roads converge".. I think that's the title. I'm sooo not sure about that x.x; Anyway, I love it! Totally and completely!
Wannon chapter 1 . 10/27/2000
why are all your fanfics sad? I'm not complaining cos i love them but *sob* emotional overload . . . KEEP WRITING!
JulieLeonheartilly chapter 1 . 9/29/2000
Wow...this was excellent! Your use of language was almost poetic, and the story was really sweet. I also personally prefer Tifa/Cloud to Aeris/Cloud _.
elizabeth chapter 1 . 9/25/2000

cute story
Auroran Flash chapter 1 . 7/10/2000
*claps* This one was the first quality fic I've read here, out of about 10. Very, very nice. I'm going to look for the rest of your works now. ) I do like your style, so keep improving. Loved it.
Shorty chapter 1 . 6/10/2000