Reviews for Dragon's Mastery
LoveEternalCurse chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I Don't know why, but I laugh whenever I read Bob's name. In EVERY fic you write whenever 'Bob' is written I giggle, even during the sealing... I don't know, but its not just you...

and I am sorry people are evil and flamed you for Shonen Ai
TickingTimeBomb chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Have you been reading Percy Jackson?
Zero Admin Eevee chapter 6 . 12/12/2006
I took like 2 and a half hours to finish your entire Dragon series...

Okay, this story makes me hate Misty even more. :) Funny how all the Championshipping fans make Misty look like some evil, twisted freak. I'm not complaining.

I'm not exactly a championshipping fan, but you and the other CS writers are warming me to the idea. Last year I might be screaming if anyone suggested this to me.

About the 'Lance is a girl' stuff... yeah, there is one of my friends who said the exact same thing after seeing his side profile in Book 5.

It's no fair how you got the manga in chinese. I've been wanting that book for months now.

The Dragon's Master test was, to say the least, totally cool. It's better than cool. Wait. Better than that...

Exactly how did you make up the name 'Catelyn Vongard' anyway? (Excluding the rearranging of 'Lance Dragyn')...

And... Misty as Missingno... I like that idea.

Misty should die.

I love your series.
Karania Avalon chapter 6 . 1/1/2004
good chapter, can hardly wait to see where you're going with this.
Jarzard chapter 6 . 12/29/2003
Im goin to hate eating that hat... ah well, thanks for updating! notice I reviewed again? its a lot of reviewing for me. But theyre going to kill the whole world eh? worlds not worth living in without charolet... ever watch angel sanctuary? good show.
SS2 Megami-sama chapter 6 . 12/29/2003
Yay! Bob and Misty are dead! Dead dead dead! Bwahahahahahaha! That was a happy chapter for me. I have a yami, her name is Raven. She's the one who possesses to do all the stupid things I do. Oh well, I gotta love her anyway. Am I annoying?
incomplete13 chapter 6 . 12/29/2003
Lance isn't a new trainer, so you could write something about her!
citrus luver chapter 6 . 12/28/2003
EP! Is it just me or does Ash and Lance take being reborn a little too... uh... easy... normal... take it for grant or something? Everytime something doesn't work out or something goes wrong they just recreate the world and such. SO is Dragon's Mastery over or are there more chapters? Wow! That was quick. Two deaths and one chapter. WOw! Darkness. Me like! Keep writing and please post faster!
Reiko Silveron chapter 6 . 12/28/2003
Great chapter. I won't complain about how long it took to update because of how you've been updating CCA and also since I'm not to good when it comes to updating. Alright gotta go. I need to start writing. I've been reading too many of your fics. I've got Ash firing lightning bolts now. Oh well, Keep up the great work.
Shenya chapter 5 . 11/19/2003
Go you! *grin* Do exactly as you please, even so you have lots of readers. Not all of us like AAMRN fics... Personally, I tried to read a couple of them and gave up. *shrug* I'm sure that there's some worth reading out there, but I won't bother to find them...

Okay, enough rambling about that. ;;

Hi! You probably don't remember me, was reviewing your some months back. My visits at FF tend to be few and far between... Gomen!

I still love this fic, even though I am still extremely confused with all the references to those weird things.. I should really find out about them some day. ;

Okay, I guess that's all this time.. Keep writing!
Dark-Magician-41 chapter 5 . 11/18/2003
DM41: Hey Shadow? Great Story. _

Rei: it is good.

DM41: OOh! that reminds me. my freind asked me ask you and i Quote "will you make a Rated R Romance" Unquote.

Both: Keep going

DM41: And Please read my story.
citrus luver chapter 5 . 11/9/2003
So Bob is that guy that Ash and Charlotte had to destroy in the CCA second saga. I thought it was just a fluent that you used the same name twice. But knowing you nothing it without a reason. So are they the rebirth of the CCA in this fic too? So Fire is within Ash now too? I thought he just has Fire's powers not that Charlotte is part of him. Me like! Keep writing and please post the next chapter soon!
Karania Avalon chapter 5 . 11/9/2003
good chapter, continue.
Minty-Fivestar chapter 5 . 11/9/2003
I know what you mean... I can't write Ash/Misty stuff either... I'm trying to incorporate it into Pokemon Neo, but it's not the central romance. That's about it... _ So, Bob gets to /try/ and be a Dragon Master... heh... Fat chance... But who am I to dictate your stories? Keep up the great work, see ya later!

-Samantha McPhoenix (aka Pichu*Star)

PS: Thanks for the review on Bound To The Dragon's Heart! _
incomplete13 chapter 5 . 11/8/2003
it wasn't hard to figure out that you were going to kill them. you had said that if they found out they were not going to live long enough to tell about it.